in form team vs us... hasler will have them very focused..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Bulldogs haven't had any MAJOR injuries this year either, unlike us. You would think that they would not be so lucky for the whole season. We have had Tony Williams, David Williams, Brett and Glenn Stewart out for extended periods this year. Take Pritchard, Barba and James Graham etc out for a few weeks and see how they go...They have to be due for a few injuries sooner or later, surely?!

They have had a few injuries to wingers and hodgo but replaced them all with better players. Whereas we lose quality everytime we get an injury because our team is good everywhere in the starting 13.

torana355 said:
We only beat them by 2 points last time and their team has better players like Inu and Perritt now, they have also improved since then, we are going to get pumped. We need some direction on the field, we need processes in place so when a player is out injured ect, the next player comes in and knows their role. We need to work on some new set plays so we can mix up out attack as it has become stale and predictable. We also need to harden the hell up in defense. ALOT of work to do.

Weren't we missing Foran and T-Rex that game?

I'm more confident this week (assuming every one is back) of a win against the Dogs then when we played the Knights. The boys will be up for this game big time and at full strength we are a much better team then the Dogs (who will probably be missing Kasiano).

conanu said:
They have had a few injuries to wingers and hodgo but replaced them all with better players. Whereas we lose quality everytime we get an injury because our team is good everywhere in the starting 13.

I did say MAJOR injuries. I don't consider Steve Turner, Jonathon Wright, Bronx/Bryce Goodwin (whichever one it is) or Hodkinson anywhere near major lossess for them...

They are having a charmed run. Look at what's happened to the Storm with Slater finally getting injured. Take Barba, Kasiano and Morris out of that side and they'd struggle to be competitive.

Daddycool said:
They are having a charmed run. Look at what's happened to the Storm with Slater finally getting injured. Take Barba, Kasiano and Morris out of that side and they'd struggle to be competitive.

Take Slater, Smith and Cronk out of Melbourne and they will struggle too. Whats your point?

djaraboy said:
Daddycool said:

Take Slater, Smith and Cronk out of Melbourne and they will struggle too. Whats your point?

Really? You don't the gist of this discussion? Really? Hmmmm...

djaraboy said:
Daddycool said:

goos point, I am real worried about this game, I would not be shocked if the Bulldogs put a big score on us next week, dogs look to be priming for a big game and our boys will be down on confidence and game fitness, reall danger game if you ask me

quickster said:
djaraboy said:
Daddycool said:

goos point, I am real worried about this game, I would not be shocked if the Bulldogs put a big score on us next week, dogs look to be priming for a big game and our boys will be down on confidence and game fitness, reall danger game if you ask me
DANGER GAME:SHTF:

Moondog said:
quickster said:
djaraboy said:
Daddycool said:

DANGER GAME:SHTF:

What is stopping it from being a danger game? Versing the inform team at the moment. When Manly have just come off a belting from the Knights ....

You didn't even change your username from thekennel to registering on here.

Seems the pet dog has borrowed the family brain cell.

globaleagle said:
You didn't even change your username from thekennel to registering on here.

Seems the pet dog has borrowed the family brain cell.

Yeah i do have an account on the kennel. So what?

globaleagle said:
Does Mr I know you're on here, is it allowed or will he ban you?

It didn't take long for the dogs to show up. As for Mr I, he's probably filthy that he can't gloat (post) on here after a Manly loss due to being banned.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2