Important: Live Site Access Post GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Hi all,

In response to feedback from our fans we have decided to alter access arrangement to the Brookvale Oval Live Site after the Grand Final on Sunday.

From 7.30pm anyone holding a 2011 Grand Final ticket will be granted free entry. Visit the ticket booths at Brookie to claim your free ticket.

For those who do not have a Grand Final ticket, entry will be $10 from 7.30pm.

A reminder for those planning to watch the game at the LIve Site, tickets are $10 cheaper for Members & $5 cheaper for non-members if you buy in advance from ticketmaster.com.au.

Those who have already purchased tickets will receive an email from Ticketmaster shortly. If you have already bought a ticket and will be going to the Grand Final you are entitled to a full refund.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Awesome work!!!! :) I now have my pre game, coach ride, GF ticket and entry to the Live site sorted. Bring it on!!!!!!

Well done on these changes. It will reward the fans especially those attending the game and charging like $10 after 7.30pm makes much more sense than $25. Kids should be free all day.

Well done again on making these changes.

We need to get this in a Manly Daily article tomorrow about the LIVE SITE, if too late then Saturday's Daily. It will ensure a successful day and what we hope is a great/great night!

P.S. Did we get any support from Warringah Council or the State Government in running this live site?

Eagles Nest 08 said:
Well done on these changes. It will reward the fans especially those attending the game and charging like $10 after 7.30pm makes much more sense than $25. Kids should be free all day.

Well done again on making these changes.

We need to get this in a Manly Daily article tomorrow about the LIVE SITE, if too late then Saturday's Daily. It will ensure a successful day and what we hope is a great/great night!

P.S. Did we get any support from Warringah Council or the State Government in running this live site?

First 1000 kids will still be free.

Yes, we received support from both Manly & Warringah councils as well as the State Government.

hey all,

can some one just give me a rundown of the best bus option to and from the game from manly? im from canberra and me and the gal have got a motel in manly, just not sure what our options are.

thanks!

joeboy said:
hey all,

can some one just give me a rundown of the best bus option to and from the game from manly? im from canberra and me and the gal have got a motel in manly, just not sure what our options are.

thanks!

Ok, you can catch a 155 on Pittwater Road to the Leagues Club then walk up to Warringah Road and there are Olympic Park bus stops all the way up Warringah Road.

The alternative is taking the 155 to Dee Why then crossing the road to outside the Oporto's. There is an Olympic Park bus stop there.

I just spoken to Ticketmaster and they don't know anything about giving refunds for these tickets. I guess I will wait for the email.

Ange said:
I just spoken to Ticketmaster and they don't know anything about giving refunds for these tickets. I guess I will wait for the email.

The email should be sent tomorrow now. It will outline the refund process.

Go Manly

Larissa, is then a guarantee that we will get in with our GF tickets, or should we be worried that it will sell out and we will should buy a ticket anyway?

Rusty said:
Larissa, is then a guarantee that we will get in with our GF tickets, or should we be worried that it will sell out and we will should buy a ticket anyway?

Brookie hasn't sold out in years, I think you'll be right.

Pretty sure the idea is that your GF ticket is your actual ticket for Brookie.

Volley said:
Rusty said:

I got that, but there will be 60000 Manly fans at the GF, obviously they can't all fit in at brookie. I don't want to get back to the ground and find out that only some people with GF tickets can get in.

What would buying another ticket solve if 30,000 GF ticket holders beat you to Brookie? They'll get in with their GF Ticket ( well 20k will) and you'll be stranded anyway.

Your GF ticket has the same benefits as a "live site" purchased ticket.

Rusty said:
Volley said:
Rusty said:

I got that, but there will be 60000 Manly fans at the GF, obviously they can't all fit in at brookie. I don't want to get back to the ground and find out that only some people with GF tickets can get in.

I don't expect there will be a problem. Game day capacity is 23k and that doesn't include fans on the field.

Thanks Larissa, just want to avoid what happened in 08. Went to 20 odd games that year, went to the GF, came back to the club and missed out, the place was full of people who didn't even go to the game. And I didn't even live on the beaches so was a waste of a long round trip.

Rusty said:
Volley, they may well give preference to those who bought the live site tickets.

So they're going to make the 60k fans wait outside until everyone who purchased a live site ticket is inside?

Rusty said:
Thanks Larissa, just want to avoid what happened in 08. Went to 20 odd games that year, went to the GF, came back to the club and missed out, the place was full of people who didn't even go to the game. And I didn't even live on the beaches so was a waste of a long round trip.

Understandable mate, that's rough. You'll be right though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2