Imagine how good . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
. . . Canberra would be if they were actually the Raiders, and not the Raided? They produce incredible talent which is then poached. I can think of Carney, Zillman, Weyman, Kite, Robertson... I know Costigan played for them, although he may not be a local. I'm sure you can think of others.
If Canberra could keep hold of their stars then they would be incredibly hard to beat. As it is they could sneak into the eight.
Wouldn't that be great; No. 1 Illawarra-George plays No. 8. Canberra in the first week. It would be a repeat of last season when Parra smashed the chokers.

Yeah they have a pretty good talent pool. White is a local or within their catchment too.

Problem is why would you want to play for and live in Canberra when you have clubs like the GC etc.

It comes down to where you want to live and TBH if I was offered comparable money by clubs in better areas I would go without a doubt

Dan link said:
Yeah they have a pretty good talent pool. White is a local or within their catchment too.

Problem is why would you want to play for and live in Canberra when you have clubs like the GC etc.

It comes down to where you want to live and TBH if I was offered comparable money by clubs in better areas I would go without a doubt
True. It's mystified me why some players want to live in Melbourne, instead of the Gold Coast.
I was transferred to Canberra in a previous job and quite liked it, but after 12 months I requested a move back to Sydney. It's hard to live somewhere without a beach once you have grown up near one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7