1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm still seeing Manly jerseys around...

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by captainskin, Oct 14, 2011.

1. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    (on people) in places that are definitely no where near Manly.

I spotted a woman in Lithgow Maccas wearing a 87 jersey on Wednesday; and a bloke proudly wearing his 2011 Penn Health strip today in Blacktown Westpoint.

I've still got my flag on my car and took it as far as Condobolin and Dubbo this week and instead of wearing a suit jacket I've been wearing my Manly hoody all week.

Any others spotted who are still proudly celebrating the GF win and shoving it up the tail pipe of our 'haters'. :)

2. Jonesyv2

Jonesyv2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Me Everywhere outside work LOL, in the office for casual friday!

3. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    I've spotted myself a few times in my '1947' grey hoodie. So much so that it's now in the wash.

4. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Me didn't realize how much manly gear I had until I was looking for something

5. the real fortynil

the real fortynil Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Wearing my 2011 jersey today and still have two flags hanging of the car!

Have to keep reminding everyone WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

6. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I wore my Premiers shirt at my first day back at studying after the break on Monday.. I plan on wearing Manly merch to an A-League game tomorrow and of course the Test on Sunday..

And of course still got a car flag, ribbons and stickers on my car!

7. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    Me. Wearing it for Casual Friday. Wore the GF t-shirt a couple of times outside work too.

8. Earnie the Eagle

Earnie the Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 16
    Have had my jersey on since GF (it has been washed...once) seeing people in Goulburn NSW everyday since GF, a lot of supporters here.

9. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +831 / 10
    Just saw a guy in a 1994 NSWRL Pepsi jersey at Woolworths in Rouse Hill.

10. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Have worn my new Manly tie to work twice this week and talked about how good the Grand Final was at a staff meeting of over 140!!!!!

11. Noosa girl

Noosa girl New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Still driving around Noosa with Manly flags on car - funny nothing on the "National" news coverage about Manly's new coach etc up here - we don't even exist according to the Queenslanders (apart from Manly fans who live in qld). Can't wait to play the Broncos next year at Suncorp - just hope we do.

12. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    I saw heaps of them last night. Must have been at least twenty. In rebel sport.

13. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    I like it when you name the date of the jersey and the suburb (and even centre) where you have spotted them. It paints the picture, tells a story, and others can look out for Manly brothers and sisters as well.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,414 / 35
    i wear mine out in canberra still. i still see plenty of people wearing manly gear. esp today as its public service casual day.

15. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Where the hell do you work? At my staff meetings we never talk about anything as awesome as a Manly GF win.

16. mwsneagle

mwsneagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Moved up to Forster at the beginning of the year and have very often seen Manly gear worn by locals, was very nice to see quite a lot more grand final time, Myself I wear Manly gear minimum once a week.
    Mind you anyone my brother considers his Manly gear his casual so it's worn everday after work and weekends

17. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    There are a couple of regulars from the traveling supporters that live in Forster so you might see them around the streets.

18. ChuckWood

ChuckWood Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    still flying the car flag each day (maybe till the end of the month) and proudly wore my Premiers shirt today at work. Lots of Manly haters in my workplace. haha

19. mwsneagle

mwsneagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Yep see them quite a bit - family.

20. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,803 / 122
    I saw a Manly jersey at Charlestown today, said g'day to its owner on my way past and pointed out the Manly club tie I was wearing. Apparently Cherry-Evans and some of the Kangaroos were there signing autographs.