I'm still away and yet another win!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In Boulia in far western QLD, after 1000 Kms of very tough gravel, miss yet another game and we now win 5 in row.

Anyone want to fund another 5k and I will go in reverse and maybe get another 5 wins??

GO MANLY

Well done Mark. I support your bush efforts. Maybe if you go all out Bear Grylls we'll win the big one.

Dont come back until after the Grand final Mark . Stay where you are mate .

No chance of that @BOZO home in about a week, will even get to see Sundays game (first in 6 weeks) with 3G coverage where I'll be.

geez you have really set yourself up here Mark haven't you. you do realise that the next game we lose will be totally down to you. do you think you can live with that responsibility. you may have to go back on hols to escape the hate mail.

What happens when MickQld death rides the team (so we get a win)

BUT

Mark from Brisbane turns up to the game???

Irresistible force meets immovable object?

globaleagle said:
What happens when MickQld death rides the team (so we get a win)

BUT

Mark from Brisbane turns up to the game???

Irresistible force meets immovable object?

The thing is I've stopped death riding us. Jatz told me too a couple of weeks ago under penalty of .......something.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4