I'm questioning: What's the point about tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
This is a really weird feeling to be back in that situation where we are watching games again with no value whatsoever. We had that last year, but to be fair they weren't mathematically out until the last game, and on that day they had a dig and won due to the Horo play.

This year?. Well, we have endure 3 games after mathematical elimination, and you know that whatever happens these next 3 crappy games it means nothing. I feel empty. Next year we will shuffle some players out, and pick up some (from what I have heard so far) more duds, so any combos that arise from these games mean nothing.

This team is under siege. There is garbage out there on offer, and players are starting to stay with their clubs. Manly are now irrelevant in the NRL completely irrelevant. Plus, any time we have a half decent player in the books, they are bid up to keep them expensive to keep because these clubs, such as Titans, Parramatta, and probably St George with their inflated bids for the Trobjs are cashed up through assistance by the NRL.

The NRL are also obviously assisting Brisbane and the Cowboys will lovely 7 day turnarounds, and constantly put Souths, Parra, and St George on TV - even if well out of contention.
Finally, go to the NRL.com website, all is you see is animal names - Eels. Titans, Panthers, Broncos etc etc. The NRL have an agenda to completely kill off regional relevance.

There is an agenda here, and it's not good. Sadly, the club is so busy with infighting and paddling Zorba's dribble that they don't even know they are being shafted. :(

NYEagle

Last edited:
I had to laugh at Fox sports talking up the battle of brookvale pffft please it is the greatest mis match in our history against each other. Who is Frank Winterstein??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7