I'm not worried about tonight which worries me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Can't work out if there's a sense of us taking this game easy, ie overconfident? Or if we will turn up with intensity, Choc tears them up on his 200th game, plus Foran has a blinder. We win by miles.
Worries me I can't make up my mind.

Fonz said:
Is this your feeling or are you aware of the teams level of confidence?
Good question Fonz. I'm not especially aware of the teams level of confidence but you'd have to think it would be pretty high.

I would think so mate. Espescially with Lockyer and Thaiday out. Maybe you are carried away with the baby bronco's hoodoo? I admit i have a feeling about this one too. Only i feel this every week. Not cause i'm not confident. It's just i hate losing. Espescially against them and espescially after we've lost the Origin to them!

Im worried. Our last game was not great even though we got the win, we will need to improve to beat the Donkeys. I think choc will have a good game though.

I don't know how anyone can predict an easy win in the NRL. You only have to be a bit off your game and you can get belted by the worst team in the comp.

That being said, I'm confident enough that if we play close to our best we are good enough to beat anybody.

The really exciting thing about this round is that if we win we will be in 2nd place after the Sharks beat the scum in scumland.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6