I'm Jealous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely not jealous of anything dog related. They can have their fan base, our EX-coach, and the continuous daily telegraph worship.
We have a different kind of success, loyalty to the ARL, a clean salary cap history and success against the odds. Would much rather be Manly.

MrInvisible said:
I think the problem is the area is very Union / AFL focussed (believe it or not).

Around Bankstown and surrounds it's Soccer and Rugby League.

I guess noone would be in a better position than you to know what sports people on the beaches follow. :dodgy:

In 27 years on the beaches, I know 2 people (brothers) who are passionate AFL supporters. They are Victards that moved to Sydney in their teens.

Sure, there are a number of union supporters (nothing close to what you find on the North Shore) but I think your assumption is way off.

firechild said:
Sure, there are a number of union supporters (nothing close to what you find on the North Shore) but I think your assumption is way off.

You'll find most people who follow Union also follow League (to some degree). It's the anti-sports folk (bushwalkers lol) that won't attend games at Brookie that you have to be cautious of ;)

globaleagle said:
albumpicture.php

Old style crab ointment. I hear they still do it this way around Penrith.

I couldn't give a flying f....k how big or passionate their supporter base is.

There is not a single bulldog supporter I know that is more passionate about Manly than me. Nothing else matters.

Mr Krabs said:
The Bulldogs well and truly deserve their placement on top of the Rugby League world , they havent put a foot wrong all year , massive fan base good sponsorship , growing list of members ( read that they are reaching for 50,000) and a great player roster . Was our fault that we didnt sign Hasler not theirs and all the momentum is with them .

If they dont win it this year , they will be up there for the next few at least .

Seriously mate you are as transparent as MrInvisible. If you sincerely believe we take you to be an eagles supporter based on your efforts I would suggest you ask your drama teacher (assume you are in year 8) for some extra lessons

If you do put a Video up......but personally I think you are crazy....I understand your passion but 8 tickets at $300 each....that's some decent coin to chuck away!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
If you do put a Video up......but personally I think you are crazy....I understand your passion but 8 tickets at $300 each....that's some decent coin to chuck away!!

Its only 6. Two of them are being used.... By storm fans.

eagleE said:
Say what you want to say about the Dogs fans, but they are really getting into this Grand Final. They had 2000 people show up to a training session. They have sold out the Grand Final. The place is covered in blue and white. They are supporting the club/team. Their store has a 1-2 hr wait to get in to purchase grand final merchandise.
I wish our team generated that much passion from our supporters. I know I will get shot down here. Our leagues club was deserted before the Grand Final last year. I went for dinner and you could barely tell a major game was 2 days away. Our semis were not attended greatly by fans. Our regular season games aren't as well attended.

We were the same leading up to the 2008 Grand Final!

Bones don't ever pull on a scummy purple rag of a jersey!

As for the hundreds of thousands of dogs fans. Have only seen 5 dog supporters in the city this week. Have seen more storm and swans fans. Every year there are way more nrl fans spotted in the city, this year has been the lamest ever, not so passionate imo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6