I'm in love with Peter Garrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

So whats vicky's excuse

Deaf? Dumb? Blind?

All of the above??

Intelligent, good looking, princess.......

Vicky isnt bad either :D :lol:

Princess huh??

So you spend all you money on her and wait on her hand and foot.

No wonder you cant afford membership

Princess huh??

So you spend all you money on her and wait on her hand and foot.

No wonder you cant afford membership

re-read it mate. I was saying I was the princess :D

No i dont spend all my money on her, I occasionally buy her a burberry bag or day spa treatments what ever I earn enough to splurge on the things she wants every now and then

lol, i was kidding.

Just using it as another excuse to badger you for membership

I'll give all sides a go[/size] But there are a few that actually care about people and the world. Best to encourage that behaviour, yes?
</span>

Gee how pedantic Byso. Hopium just forgot to say "All sides that deserve a go".
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 08 2005, 09:39AM ]</span>

"IF" we are going to reduce the amount of greenhouse gases, we are going to have to choose Nuclear Energy or face rising tax's too introduce more economical ways such as tidal generated electricity or solar, wind and so forth. Much more expensive but alas I feel hopium would complain about that too.

I say fly the waste to the sun, keep it running just that bit longer.

Actually she would be all for that, she feels very strong on the environment - stronger than anything else.

I saw you leave a beer can behind at brookie two weeks ago Fluffy. heheeheh

you're in deep poo now....heheheehe

not really it will get cleaned up and keep someone employed

As well as being left for any kids to recycle for some cashola

Actually on the way in i placed my empty water bottle in the recycling bin that is 30m from the entrance. So i dont make some effort

Actually, I am the type of person who will lay into anyone. I'll investigate and heap crap on anyone who deserves it... Already trying to clean up the local labor party. Can't clean up the local libs. There are none.

There are a great many alternative energy sources. You remember the Olympic village? Well, it produces so much of it's own energy it actually sells it back onto the grid.
Hydo power unfortunately can make as much impact as coal power... but there are alternatives... and there needs to be money with which to develop those.
And shooting things into the sun? Not the best... rockets make alot of smoke...

We could create a giant solar sail with a cathment area of many hundred square kilometres.

The float it up in the atmosphere to catch all the rays and ties it too a generator with some string that is wound around.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7