I'm gonna say something outrageous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I don't mind Paul Kent

I know his almost universally hated around here but i like him

Disco said:
I don't mind Paul Kent

The obvious question is why?

I agree with a lot of his views.

Now obviously he says the odd thing against Manly (like all Journos) but its unfair to expect a journo with no association with the club to say what he wants about anyone else but only say good things about Manly.

Haha i tend to think that when he makes a point he has put some though into it.

Agree or disagree he can back up his point with a valid argument.

Whereas someone like Freddy (who i also dont mind) will make a statement but then have no idea why he made it

I'm going to say something outrageous too. Now that nearly all my of hatred is directed towards the bulldogs, I really enjoy watching the Storm play. I dont feel the hatred towards them I once did. I really like the style of attacking footy they play.

I like this thread disco.... now I just need to ponder what my outrageous statement is......hmmmmmm............................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................my favourite colour is purple

Sounds like we are all going to show a bit of man-love and express our true feelings... mine, the bears were always my second team growing up, and I have a healthy respect for all NRL teams and the refs.

Disco said:
I don't mind Paul Kent

I would like some of whatever it is you are smoking. It must be some good ****.

bones said:
I'm going to say something outrageous too. Now that nearly all my of hatred is directed towards the bulldogs, I really enjoy watching the Storm play. I dont feel the hatred towards them I once did. I really like the style of attacking footy they play.

I cant agree. Denied 2 minor premierships and a grand final by their disgusting cheating greed. I will never stop hating them for as long as I live. The dogs are a very close 2nd.

KOMORI said:
My momma said "journalists are the DEVIL"

I too read that somewhere!

see what i did there?

+ I agree with you re storm mickqld..... welcome to the LNP world!

Disco said:
I don't mind Paul Kent

Is it a man crush?
If so I don't think he'd rate very highly without a shirt.

Storm v Scumdogs grand final with Storm as Premiers, Billy Slater greatest fullback in history and Manly will not make the eight, Qld will win origin again and will dominate for the next decade.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Storm v Scumdogs grand final with Storm as Premiers, Billy Slater greatest fullback in history and Manly will not make the eight, Qld will win origin again and will dominate for the next decade.
Okay, you win. That's definitely outrageous for this site.
I think we should vote you off the island.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6