IM GETTING REALLY REALLY EXCITED !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
do i even have to say anymore ..

honestly this isnt just a team, they look like a family when theyre playing. You can feel the team environment and joy after every little play in the game, im loving it. Hopefully we havnt peaked too early and will only get better, that is the only issue at this point ..

greekeagle said:
do i even have to say anymore ..

honestly this isnt just a team, they look like a family when theyre playing. You can feel the team environment and joy after every little play in the game, im loving it. Hopefully we havnt peaked too early and will only get better, that is the only issue at this point ..

or any major injuries......

I said to a few on facebook prior to the game might need to invest in a trench coat around February, gotta feeling we'll be heading up to the North of England.

C'mon everyone let's not get ahead of ourselves. Every time I've heard a teams fans carrying on like this, they usually fall in a hole.

Yes, it all looks pretty promising right now, but we're only at the halfway mark.

Im excited but im keeping it slightly contained as it only takes an injury or two to upset a good run. We also need to prove ourselves against Stmerge, The Scum and Donkeys at full strength (im not saying we can't beat all of them but lets wait and see before jumping the gun lol)

Ralphie said:
C'mon everyone let's not get ahead of ourselves. Every time I've heard a teams fans carrying on like this, they usually fall in a hole.

Yes, it all looks pretty promising right now, but we're only at the halfway mark.

Haven't felt this way about our team since 2008....

A LONG way to go boys and girls.....let's just say "we are travelling nicely" but I agree let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Mate did it in 2009 so easy as to set up, will be much the same BUT I'd reverse the Itinerary we did in 2009....so,

Into London, 3 nights, up to Leeds 4 nights...all the usual stuff.....10 days (approx) away counting flying time.....the 2009 tour was $4500....airfares will be higher but ground content lower (due to exchange rate)....I'd say just under $5000.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Mate did it in 2009 so easy as to set up, will be much the same BUT I'd reverse the Itinerary we did in 2009....so,

Into London, 3 nights, up to Leeds 4 nights...all the usual stuff.....10 days (approx) away counting flying time.....the 2009 tour was $4500....airfares will be higher but ground content lower (due to exchange rate)....I'd say just under $5000.
I think the might have to be an additional leg via Patong on the way home mark ;)

Mark from Brisbane said:

I think you'll be changing Leeds to either Wigan or Warrington

Yeah maybe, but it's all the same, all those places are virtually spitting distance within each other so you get the drift.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6