I'm dead set having heart palpatations !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man

Oh my (swear word) goodness !!! I cannot believe it. As a football fan I have supported the game 33 years. I have NEVER felt this feeling. A team that can win a Grand Final !!!

My friends - Go those mighty, MIGHTY Eagles....

I am in heaven, and if I died this week, I'd die a happy man !!!

Do we support the best team in the world or what guys??????

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

It has been that long I almost forgot what it feels like. Fark it feels good, go you eagles, so glad I will be there watching them.

Me too mate...should catch up for a beer..might have next Monday off !!!

I will be having a thousand beers if we win, if it was not a public holiday I would need the day off work.

I was in the official melbourne storm pub and Craig Bellamy was there. I ran in to him at the pisser at half time and he said we should have been in front by twenty.

I went nucking futs for most for the game-my wife wants me to fly to sydney tonight!!

I am so fired up it is ridiculous.

Me too mate !!! You should have made the Jaws soundtrack noise while your were next to Bellamy !!!

Woohoo! What a great game.

Just got back then, was sitting in Bay 31 surrounded by Manly fans. Chants were going up every minute, it was awesome.

I was in the official melbourne storm pub and Craig Bellamy was there. I ran in to him at the pisser at half time and he said we should have been in front by twenty.

I went nucking futs for most for the game-my wife wants me to fly to sydney tonight!!

I can vouce for that.

My wife is due for our second bub on the 3rd of Oct, i swear I will call it Beaver if we win!

beaver it is then

a great night

wheel might be a bit shy after the big hug (only hug) that i gave him

I can vouce for that.

My wife is due for our second bub on the 3rd of Oct, i swear I will call it Beaver if we win!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2