I'm bored too...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
stores tooheys new,my garden shed stores tooheys new,i crack the lid and i drink it,my garden shed stores tooheys new.

im never bored, but will always join this chorus line.

my garden shed, my garden shed,
will keeep me in debt, will keeep me in debt
with the tours , beers and jerseys
my garden shed will keep me in debt
manly clap clap clap
family clap clap clap
manly clap clap clap
family clap clap clap

Not sure I am thrilled at "I'm Bored" threads

I could continue to deconstruct the ramifications of the 2004-2010 ownership wrangles for you vid.  Those long responses must keep you out of mischief for a while?

(I'm joking BTW kiddies.  Enough has been said).

I went on a travelling supportah tour to the gold coast but I don't recall the garden shed song being sung even though it was one of the things I was looking forward to most.

Is it possible I sung my garden shed and don't remember?

I certainly don't remember the football game. I don't recall getting back to the hotel. Did I get back to the hotel?

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I'd prefer renditions of Garden Shed thanks Mata
I happened to be in the away supporter bay for the U2 concert at Suncorp last night.  You could almost hear the 40-0 chanting above the blare of It's a beautiful day.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186099.msg309027#msg309027 date=1291866798]
I happened to be in the away supporter bay for the U2 concert at Suncorp last night.  You could almost hear the 40-0 chanting above the blare of It's a beautiful day.
[/quote]

That would be awesome. Glad to catch up with you & family last year but sorry I steered you away from our Bay when there were vacancies. ? I hope Bono made up for that. Plus it was a glorious victory against the Bongos. **** Jono looke crook at breakfast :) And KE still claims it was all innocent sharing his breakfast. Gee I love away trips.

Bay 317..........how good is that

Glad we'll get another run this year.

SER8....if you don't remember the GC game it probably had something to do with the company you were keeping...........

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186099.msg309071#msg309071 date=1291892751]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186099.msg309027#msg309027 date=1291866798]
[/quote]

That would be awesome. Glad to catch up with you & family last year but sorry I steered you away from our Bay when there were vacancies. ? I hope Bono made up for that. Plus it was a glorious victory against the Bongos. s**t Jono looke crook at breakfast :) And KE still claims it was all innocent sharing his breakfast. Gee I love away trips.
[/quote] Tow bites of the Suncorp cherry in 2011.  Unfortunately I'll be in Townsville for the double header but I have left the diary entirely clear for Round 26.

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186099.msg309071#msg309071 date=1291892751]
[/quote]

That would be awesome. Glad to catch up with you & family last year but sorry I steered you away from our Bay when there were vacancies. ? I hope Bono made up for that. Plus it was a glorious victory against the Bongos. s**t Jono looke crook at breakfast :) And KE still claims it was all innocent sharing his breakfast. Gee I love away trips.
[/quote]

I am always innocent mate

That breakfast was **** hot though and I certainly made the cooks out the back earn their keep haha. Hammered that in the morning and down to the Clock Hotel for the $10 Steak at night and I was set !

Kept it all down on the vomitron too

Mybludog link said:
Bay 317..........how good is that

Glad we'll get another run this year.

SER8....if you don't remember the GC game it probably had something to do with the company you were keeping...........
LOL this year was a dry run so I know what to do next year. Except I forgot about the dry part.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6