1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm bored too...

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by vidmar, Dec 8, 2010.

1. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    MMMMYYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAAAARDEN SHED.....!

2. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    stores tooheys new,my garden shed stores tooheys new,i crack the lid and i drink it,my garden shed stores tooheys new.

3. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    it has a fridge and a dunny

4. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    im never bored, but will always join this chorus line.

my garden shed, my garden shed,
    will keeep me in debt, will keeep me in debt
    with the tours , beers and jerseys
    my garden shed will keep me in debt
    manly clap clap clap
    family clap clap clap
    manly clap clap clap
    family clap clap clap

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Not sure I am thrilled at "I'm Bored" threads

6. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    It could be worse mate, it could have been another CEO thread :)

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I could continue to deconstruct the ramifications of the 2004-2010 ownership wrangles for you vid.  Those long responses must keep you out of mischief for a while?

(I'm joking BTW kiddies.  Enough has been said).

8. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,746 / 258
    I'd prefer renditions of Garden Shed thanks Mata

9. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Yeah. Especially ones at the Footy after a couple of hours on the piss

10. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    I would of gone is full of Ted's myself

11. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    I went on a travelling supportah tour to the gold coast but I don't recall the garden shed song being sung even though it was one of the things I was looking forward to most.

Is it possible I sung my garden shed and don't remember?

I certainly don't remember the football game. I don't recall getting back to the hotel. Did I get back to the hotel?

12. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I happened to be in the away supporter bay for the U2 concert at Suncorp last night.  You could almost hear the 40-0 chanting above the blare of It's a beautiful day.

13. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I happened to be in the away supporter bay for the U2 concert at Suncorp last night.  You could almost hear the 40-0 chanting above the blare of It's a beautiful day.
    [/quote]

That would be awesome. Glad to catch up with you & family last year but sorry I steered you away from our Bay when there were vacancies. ? I hope Bono made up for that. Plus it was a glorious victory against the Bongos. **** Jono looke crook at breakfast :) And KE still claims it was all innocent sharing his breakfast. Gee I love away trips.

14. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Bay 317..........how good is that

Glad we'll get another run this year.

SER8....if you don't remember the GC game it probably had something to do with the company you were keeping...........

15. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    I work with Jono (I must have done something really bad in my last life), he looks crap every morning ;-)

16. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    [/quote]

That would be awesome. Glad to catch up with you & family last year but sorry I steered you away from our Bay when there were vacancies. ? I hope Bono made up for that. Plus it was a glorious victory against the Bongos. s**t Jono looke crook at breakfast :) And KE still claims it was all innocent sharing his breakfast. Gee I love away trips.
    [/quote] Tow bites of the Suncorp cherry in 2011.  Unfortunately I'll be in Townsville for the double header but I have left the diary entirely clear for Round 26.

17. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    [/quote]

That would be awesome. Glad to catch up with you & family last year but sorry I steered you away from our Bay when there were vacancies. ? I hope Bono made up for that. Plus it was a glorious victory against the Bongos. s**t Jono looke crook at breakfast :) And KE still claims it was all innocent sharing his breakfast. Gee I love away trips.
    [/quote]

I am always innocent mate

That breakfast was **** hot though and I certainly made the cooks out the back earn their keep haha. Hammered that in the morning and down to the Clock Hotel for the $10 Steak at night and I was set !

Kept it all down on the vomitron too

18. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    LOL this year was a dry run so I know what to do next year. Except I forgot about the dry part.

19. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,746 / 258
    Is that the "Tooheys Extra Dry" SER8??...or just Dry full stop!