• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[blockquote]lol 13th Floor floor to ceiling windows everywhere, theonly dark corner is in the kitchen or bathroom, I aint sleeping there

Do you work in the City Danny ?

No Reason Just being Nosy :lol: :lol:[/blockquote]

Nope North Sydney.

near the train station, great views of city & harbour bridge, unfortunately not from my desk

Would be very ammusing if you were in the same building.

heres a clue,

I am right next door to the newest building in north sydney (opposite the station)

eh stuff it opposite harbourview

My brother in law hng the fire doors :D

Its not the newest one its next door. Its allso not correctly built and they are monitoring a crack in the basement. :D

Im on the cnr of blue and miller streets!!!

trying to work out which one is your building, I have a tree in the rd.

not sure that you will be able to see mine fromt he corner of blue and miller, but you can see it from the entrance of the train station

Heres a hint, think signage, think PULL

nope accross the highway and down a little.

between a brand new building and the ING building, eh sod it 77

its a good building if you dont mind when it leaks in rain storms or when the air conditioning goes once a week

let me guess you have a Strata managed company starting with S (I cant say their name)

I dont know what it use to be.

You can phone me and I will describe it to you :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7