Im Back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Awesome for PJ & I if you go Fluffy. Our chances with the women go up by massive amounts!

my g/f will be going to the footy with us as well so they're all for you and Fluffy!

We have YART's, and therefore people know not to read them if thy don't want to.
I say, so we have pre-warning i the future we call Dan and Dougs female escapades NADS.

(Not another ((Daniel/Doug) story. I think Nads is quite fitting really.

LoL

lol nie Ryan.....but you have to throw PJ and nuzcraq in there

We have YART's, and therefore people know not to read them if thy don't want to.
I say, so we have pre-warning i the future we call Dan and Dougs female escapades NADS.

LoL

isnt Dan about to be married?

Ok - you and Doug get naming rights on Nads.
PJ and Nutz stories we could just call PeaNutz..coz that's all the women they get with heads that bad !!!

[quote author=Ryan]

LoL

isnt Dan about to be married?

[/quote]

Garts all off mate. Linda left on Friday...I am single. living alone and looking to party again

definately..........I am out for trouble this time

Sorry things didn't work out , Dan !
It was good to catch up with you on Sunday at the Club.

Can we still have the Bucks Nights ??

faaaaaaarrrrkkk you. You and ryan organise it....I aint going to a strip club so you will have to get 3 or four of them for my place or something.
:)

Fat - o - grams are cheap I hear Dan.
As too gran - o - grams.
34 of any of the above will suffice I'm sure.

It is scary, but I am starting to look back on Dan's captured days with misty nostalgia. There is only just so much the rest of us can put up with. :)

tutti-bella_1904_8807214

I am thinking of getting a shirt made that says

"Free cab ride with every root"

Ok - you and Doug get naming rights on Nads.
PJ and Nutz stories we could just call PeaNutz..coz that's all the women they get with heads that bad !!!

ha....well I can't speak for Nutz but none of mine have had heads too bad...it's just what goes through their heads that is sometimes a bit of a worry!
P.S. God I hope my g/f never reads this forum!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4