"I'll support Manly when hell freezes over!" Well it seems it has..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Being a Manly fan for good on 38 years I've always enjoyed supporting a team that "others love to hate" however I've been thrown off my axis over the past week as many of my family and friends ALL whom in the past have snarled and spat at my association with Manly are now telling me how they want Manly to go all the way so 'Toovey can stick it up those who sacked him. It would seem that the decision to wrongfully get rid of Toovey has spread further than the confides of Brookvale and it's surrounds. Of course this support from others will be short lived and rightfully so but a few extra sea eagle supporters in the stands can only help the playing group on there current crusade to glory.

Maybe it's their way of spiking attendance at this last slew of Brookie games.

I still don't think it was necessarily a "wrongful" sacking. They went about it the wrong way and handled it poorly but I think it was the right move long term...

I don't think memberships will rise, but I agree bums on seats should spike drastically. I agree that long term it's good move but like you said the way and timing it was done wasn't. However maybe it what was needed to get this team cracking into overdrive though like at most places of buisness that would be giving management to much credit, which isn't deserved.

I can't believe all the people coming up to me in support of Tooves.

They all want to know why he was sacked.

These are non Manly people and some only a passing interest in the game.

Even the diehards of other clubs i know can't believe they would want to sack him and think they way it was handled was disgraceful.

It's great to see so many behind Tooves, not just the Manly fans.

Maybe it's their way of spiking attendance at this last slew of Brookie games.

I still don't think it was necessarily a "wrongful" sacking. They went about it the wrong way and handled it poorly but I think it was the right move long term...

I can't but agree , it's just the way it's all been done that's just plain wrong.

Groan. Surely it's time to move on.
Many others and I will move on when the season is over, the fact is it's still very relevant... In the media.. Within the circles of league and sport in general as well as in the wider community... Not to mention the fact that our playing group are pulling togeather something that a couple of months ago seemed almost impossible.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8