I'll have a run

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm in - but only if I can kick off. It will be an old toe-poke that will re-live many wonderful memories for old blokes like me, and it won't go dead like Tom Turbo's did, I can assure you of that. My worry is that it may not go 10 metres. My plan would then be to stay back with our Former Great Fullback and try to stay out of the play like him. I can give highly emotive speeches when we are assembled behind our try line, waiting for the opposition conversion.
And I can write TB's half time speech for him, also.

Snakes returns last night had me thinking back to the MATRIX movies....slow motion....actually was in shock being there live....
The Snake - my personal favourite player in his prime, is either playing carrying severe injury or, simply over it ...I combine the 2....never thought I would feel this way, but its unfair many will remember this final stanza as a catastrophe & this champion deserved a better final stand.
The line break from Parcell was read perfectly by Snake, who in previous years takes the inside ball & runs away under the posts....just couldn't get there to even support & was eclipsed by forwards in cover defence to boot!!
Yeah, it was sad watching him try to get into a support position as defensive forwards strode along side of him. That is the second time I saw that this season. Whatever the reason behind it, it is just sad.

I'm up for another run Corka. 30 years after I hung em up. Reasonable lock in me day. Give me two new hips a workout.
And I pledge that just like our current pack I too will be a ruff tuff cream puff !!!

I'm up for another run Corka. 30 years after I hung em up. Reasonable lock in me day. Give me two new hips a workout.
And I pledge that just like our current pack I too will be a ruff tuff cream puff !!!
Awesome, I reckon we'll give the cowboys a scare, the only thing is I didn't c any of us named as yet. Probably just TB playing mind games

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4