I'll have a run

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CorkQld

Reserve Grader
Give me a run. I'm pushing 40 and last time I played league I had 1 game, 1 win and 1 broken collarbone. Mind u I played the last 20 mins after I broke it cause the team needed me & sure I had 6 weeks off work, but I couldn't do any worse than what's running round at the moment. I've loved Manly for over 30 years living in Boncos heartland and it would be a dream and honour to pull on the Sea Eagles jersey. I'll play for nothin, camp on the hill at Brookie and live on left over beer and pies, and I'll show more pride in the jersey than all of these ring ins put together!!! So do u reckon Bozo will go for it or wot? TB probably won't even realise.

As long as you work hard in training TB will forgive you for anything you do on the field. You could turn up, chuck a Donny McKinnon, and walk off and TB will praise you for effort.
So yeah, nah, have a run,
NYEagle

Snakes returns last night had me thinking back to the MATRIX movies....slow motion....actually was in shock being there live....
The Snake - my personal favourite player in his prime, is either playing carrying severe injury or, simply over it ...I combine the 2....never thought I would feel this way, but its unfair many will remember this final stanza as a catastrophe & this champion deserved a better final stand.
The line break from Parcell was read perfectly by Snake, who in previous years takes the inside ball & runs away under the posts....just couldn't get there to even support & was eclipsed by forwards in cover defence to boot!!

The line break from Parcell was read perfectly by Snake, who in previous years takes the inside ball & runs away under the posts....just couldn't get there to even support & was eclipsed by forwards in cover defence to boot!!

Totally agree but none of our team backed up that break !!

Beaver.jpg

There you go, Beaver's givin me the thumbs up to have a run. If that's not an endorsement I don't know what is. I'll send the photo to TB and I should be named tomorrow.

Totally agree but none of our team backed up that break !!
True that Nightster - they simply don't push up at all in attack & even allow the bloke carrying the ball to get shoved back after impact, without digging in to support....thing with Snake - still read the break but couldn't finish it like the good old days....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4