I'll be getting this book...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Speaking of murders did anyone watch Crime Scene Investigators last night.
That guy admitting to the murders of Frank Arkel and David Ahern in Wollongong was bloody freaky and the twist with his sister and mate was worse.

he did that to 1, only one was documented. His wife worked at a nursing home...not at mosman either it was at belrose i believe and he delivered pies to it. Whilst delivering pies (four & twenty) he molested 1.

Whether that was sexual mollestation or physical we do not know. It was also not rape! therefore Fluffy's statement is still 100% wrong.

I have read his "biography" stats, case notes and a lot about him and others. I am sure what you saw on "forensic investigators" though must be more true!

No, his mum was in a nursing home. He molested at least 4 from there. He felt their breasts and put his hand up their skirts. Not far from rape. Rape is penetration... by any part or using any thing.
I did not watch that show. Missed it. Read the police records & bios though.

Apologies young dear,

however not 100% wrong as there is still your ex mayor fighting away - so that part is correct, but to expect a mosmanite to work out additions on their own would be too much, im sure your PA could help you.

Shall leave it at this

More fighting and dirty murders overs your way

No, his mum was in a nursing home. He molested at least 4 from there. He felt their breasts and put his hand up their skirts. Not far from rape. Rape is penetration... by any part or using any thing.
I did not watch that show. Missed it. Read the police records & bios though.

his mum was not in a nursing home, it was part of the reason he killed women!

No she was in one... when he started molesting them which was years before he started killing. He molested them mainly because of the helplessness they displayed.

wrong about why he molested and murdered the women.....

i will give you points for trying though

its irrelevant - he was still a fukhead and from mosman - the scum of the north shore

You sure? Where do you figure that? The TV??
I did say mainly... there are many many many convoluted and conflicting reasons why he did it. And I did say why he MOLESTED them... not why he murdered them. That was another set of reasons.

different but very much related.

it had nothing to do with sexuality at all!

he was a serial killer not a rapist. serial killers often dont do the crime for gratification!

LOL you would Duff.

Dan- that's silly. Therefore rape doesn't have much to do with sex either... it's a power play. But still alot has to do with sex. Serial killing can have quite alot to do with sex. It can mean everything. There are a myriad of reasons why people like that kill. Getting their jollies is one of them. You know he masturbated to the fantasies afterwards?

And I didn't say sexuality. I said sex. Dahmer was partly sexuality, partly he didn't want to let go.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4