I'll always love Manly BY PETER PETERS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Of course. Silly me.

Meanwhile, well done Zorba, thanks for your great club service. A unique individual, you were whole hearted on the field and that's the way you've been ever since.

Couldn't have said it better myself Zorba. I have been a firm believer that we support the Colours and, while someone represents those colours we will support them. Zorba has been loyal to those colours, never faltering for over 40 years. Yes the club has decided to move on and get someone new for the job, yes it was done at the worst possible time, yes they should have been a little more respectful to a man that has been so loyal. However, he is and always will be loyal to this club because he believes what I believe:

Always be loyal to the colours.

If that means that moving on and getting someone else in, or moving in a different direction, is good for business and good for the colours then I am all for it. I will say this though: whoever gets the roll will have to be as loyal and passionate a supporter of the club and the colours as Zorba is/was. If they are not then it won't be good for the colours and I won't support it.

Peter peters as manly as you can get love ya zorbs. Mr tramby you gotta get him to come sit with us in Brisbane next year

I think Peter Fitzsimons' column in today's Herald is a very good summary of how the club will benefit from a fresh approach.

Well said Zorba , no one can ever deny your passion , commitment and what you have achieved for our great club , and in our proud history you will always be remembered as one of the Manly Legends . Finaly I just want to say that in this forum fellow Eagle supporters may not agree with each other on certain policies from our club and we may get a little frustrated with each other but on match day what always keeps us rock solid as one is our love for Manly as we all bleed the same colour and that is maroon blood !!! All the best to you Zorba the very best of luck and success to the person that takes over . Its been an emotional year for all this year , fans officials and players and i believe all this emotion will cary us over for a big win in the Grand FInal. Go The Mighty Sea Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6