iiIIIIIITTTTT'S TIIIIME ! 2015 YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, but it's hard for our players to hear yours or anyone elses criticisms, because they have their two recent premiership rings clogging their ears.
You guys need a 'funny' post rating :)

p.s BTW i wasnt actually criticising.

Tooves will stick with as close to last year initially.
Snake
Hiku
Lyon
Matai
Jorge
Foz
DCE
Lawrence
Ballin
Starling
Horo
Symonds
Buhrer
Mason
Mateo
JSL
Lui

I hope Leary and Chee Kam are both in the 17.
Vave won't see first grade all year IMO.
Our coaching staff have told Kam this is his third and final year to impress or he is out the door . Leary looked good in the lower grades last year and time will tell if he can mix it with the big boys in the nrl
I have seen Vave at nrl level and this mother fkr has grunt but he needs to work on his fitness to keep up with the pace and I believe Donny will fix him up

Hey Target ..sorry Tajhay...when u say bring Foran home, do you mean Nth Sydney ??
The Sea eagles nest and Manly culture is where Manly mothered and nurtured Foran to be an NRL player , a Premiership winning player an international player and a great man
Gods paradise the magnificent and picturesque Northern beaches is Forans home .
So The Tool Tajhay is way off Target once again

Round 1 (Assuming Taufua & Buhrer aren't fit)

1. Snake
2. Blair
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Hiku
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. Lawrence
11. Horo
12. Symonds
13. Mateo
14. Mason
15. JSL
16. Lui
17. Hodges

Buhrer - will take Horo's spot when he is ready to return. Horo to the bench, Hodges out.
Vave - will play NSW cup most of the year. Burgess & Jake.T ahead of him
Chee Kam - will be in the 17 if there are any injuries to our 2nd rowers.

The only forward Tooves mentioned when asked about his 17 on BSB this morning was Chee Kam.

Round 1 (Assuming Taufua & Buhrer aren't fit)

1. Snake
2. Blair
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Hiku
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. Lawrence
11. Horo
12. Symonds
13. Mateo
14. Mason
15. JSL
16. Lui
17. Hodges

Buhrer - will take Horo's spot when he is ready to return. Horo to the bench, Hodges out.
Vave - will play NSW cup most of the year. Burgess & Jake.T ahead of him
Chee Kam - will be in the 17 if there are any injuries to our 2nd rowers.
On what form will Kam be selected in the 17 ?

Lots of good options. Let's not forget Jorge was dropped for the semi-final because of his inability to catch, and lack of confidence. Blair has never let us down, and is the incumbent. So Jorge will have to prove in the trials that he has overcome his deficiencies to regain his spot.

Lots of good options. Let's not forget Jorge was dropped for the semi-final because of his inability to catch, and lack of confidence. Blair has never let us down, and is the incumbent. So Jorge will have to prove in the trials that he has overcome his deficiencies to regain his spot.
When has Blair last made more than 200 metres in a game?

When has Blair last made more than 200 metres in a game?
That's the conundrum. There is no doubt Jorge is a behemoth in attack, but when the opposition target him with the high kick - and every team will this season - how confident are you that he is the best winger for that job?

That's the conundrum. There is no doubt Jorge is a behemoth in attack, but when the opposition target him with the high kick - and every team will this season - how confident are you that he is the best winger for that job?
Agree but he did have one good catching year, that shoulder brace was diabolical, however in his defense he defended OK with it

Agree but he did have one good catching year, that shoulder brace was diabolical, however in his defense he defended OK with it
I agree. Want to see him catch with shoulder 100% before I judge.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4