If you were in charge of Melbourne would you dog it next week against Sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They rested all their big guns last season in Round 26, I cleaned up at the TAB with a Chooks 13+ win

The end result of that ? A soft win over the nights in week 1, meaning no hard game for 3 weeks and an exit from the comp at the hands of the Warriors

They rested all their big guns last season in Round 26, I cleaned up at the TAB with a Chooks 13+ win

The end result of that ? A soft win over the nights in week 1, meaning no hard game for 3 weeks and an exit from the comp at the hands of the Warriors

Earnie the Eagle said:
eagle-rock08 said:
Not of course saying that they will but....

If an injury-depleted Manly lose to Broncs and Cronulla can manage a win against Melbourne, and then depending upon Sharks V Cow pokers game at round 26...

Would storm, dogs, souths and even the NRL like to let Manly slip out of the top 4?

Put it this way if they can get Manly out of the top 4 wouldn't they take the option to do so?

If you were Bellyache or the NRL would you?

Will the next two rounds might see some big upsets?

Okay where is my tin hat?

Congratulations you have won thread of the year!

No he hasn't. Ryan won it on Sunday with his J-lo post!:p

Earnie the Eagle said:
eagle-rock08 said:
Not of course saying that they will but....

If an injury-depleted Manly lose to Broncs and Cronulla can manage a win against Melbourne, and then depending upon Sharks V Cow pokers game at round 26...

Would storm, dogs, souths and even the NRL like to let Manly slip out of the top 4?

Put it this way if they can get Manly out of the top 4 wouldn't they take the option to do so?

If you were Bellyache or the NRL would you?

Will the next two rounds might see some big upsets?

Okay where is my tin hat?

Congratulations you have won thread of the year!

No he hasn't. Ryan won it on Sunday with his J-lo post!:p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4