If you were in charge of Melbourne would you dog it next week against Sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle-rock08

Reserve Grader
Not of course saying that they will but....

If an injury-depleted Manly lose to Broncs and Cronulla can manage a win against Melbourne, and then depending upon Sharks V Cow pokers game at round 26...

Would storm, dogs, souths and even the NRL like to let Manly slip out of the top 4?

Put it this way if they can get Manly out of the top 4 wouldn't they take the option to do so?

If you were Bellyache or the NRL would you?

Will the next two rounds might see some big upsets?

Okay where is my tin hat?

If an injury-depleted Manly lose to Broncs and Cronulla can manage a win against Melbourne, and then depending upon Sharks V Cow pokers game at round 26...

Would storm, dogs, souths and even the NRL like to let Manly slip out of the top 4?

Put it this way if they can get Manly out of the top 4 wouldn't they take the option to do so?

eagle-rock08 said:

Need more than a tin hat to protect yourself against this suggestion. Nonsense!

eagle-rock08 said:

Need more than a tin hat to protect yourself against this suggestion. Nonsense!

Complete rubbish. No team will throw a game at any time of the year.

The paranoia on the Forum is breathtaking sometimes.

The paranoia on the Forum is breathtaking sometimes.

injury-depleted Manly
WTF you need more than a tin foil hat

Buhrer will be fine
Ballin only a strain
Wolfy who knows - Whare accomplished replacement
King a strain as well - Lussick back this week

injury-depleted Manly
WTF you need more than a tin foil hat

Buhrer will be fine
Ballin only a strain
Wolfy who knows - Whare accomplished replacement
King a strain as well - Lussick back this week

Ralphie said:

No… but there was a Bulldog player allegedly involved in trying to manipulate a match in order to fix betting options not too long ago …

He's currently serving a jail sentence (by way of Intensive Correction Order) for lying to the NSW Crime Commission about the betting scandal.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/ryan-tandy-resentenced-for-lying-20120601-1zm3g.html

Ralphie said:

No… but there was a Bulldog player allegedly involved in trying to manipulate a match in order to fix betting options not too long ago …

He's currently serving a jail sentence (by way of Intensive Correction Order) for lying to the NSW Crime Commission about the betting scandal.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/ryan-tandy-resentenced-for-lying-20120601-1zm3g.html

Stranger things have happened before. About 2002 the dogs played really bad against the cows first week of the finals to knock someone out. It was a "surprise" result

Stranger things have happened before. About 2002 the dogs played really bad against the cows first week of the finals to knock someone out. It was a "surprise" result

The Melbourne Demons AFL club are being investigated at the moment for tanking to get good draft picks so it's not unheard of. I can't imagine the Storm throwing a game though.

The Melbourne Demons AFL club are being investigated at the moment for tanking to get good draft picks so it's not unheard of. I can't imagine the Storm throwing a game though.

eagle-rock08 said:

Congratulations you have won thread of the year!

eagle-rock08 said:

Congratulations you have won thread of the year!

Sumdumguy said:

The Demons have been tanking for the last five or so years. They are a disgrace of a football club. I hope that karma bites them on the arse and they never play finals football for a long time. Everyone in the AFL know that it is going on as well...

Sumdumguy said:

The Demons have been tanking for the last five or so years. They are a disgrace of a football club. I hope that karma bites them on the arse and they never play finals football for a long time. Everyone in the AFL know that it is going on as well...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8