If you signed a player for next year and they played like this?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Okay let's talk hypotheticals. If you were a rugby league team, let's for example say the Parramatta Eels.....and you signed a player a year in advance, for example let's say he was a 5/8. And that player put in p***weak performances this year for his current club would you be concerned?

Now all BS aside if we signed Cooper Cronk for next year (dear god that would almost be too good to be true!) and he put in the sort of performances that Foran has put in would you be happy? As a fan or as the coach? If I was Brad Arthur tonight I'd be looking at these performances and thinking 'god we've bought a dud here'. Yep this is another thread on Foran, but as I've said in another thread we used to always praise Foran as 'all heart' and now he barely has a pulse!!! What is wrong with you? Actually I don't care.....just go! Thank god you are Brad Arthurs problem next year. The sad thing is you helped derail us last year when we should have at the very least made another Grand Final, you've completely undermined the playing group you apparently hold so dear (despite the fact you love Glenn Stewart so much, when in essence his leaving was to provide you more money!) and your selfish brat attitude has I believe sealed Geoff Tooveys fate. Whether Toovey deserves to be coach or not is hard to tell from the outside looking in, but he doesn't deserve the performances and disrespect you have shown him.

Foran will switch on when he leaves.

1.4 mil makes a diffence to his football and his ****ing family.

Karma is what bitches say when they cant do **** themselves.

Okay let's talk hypotheticals. If you were a rugby league team, let's for example say the Parramatta Eels.....and you signed a player a year in advance, for example let's say he was a 5/8. And that player put in p***weak performances this year for his current club would you be concerned?

NO, you know he is saving himself for you...

I'd be saying one poor performance compared to how many great performances? or Has he fully recovered from his hamstring injury?

I'm just as disappointed Foz is leaving, although not as much as I am with DCEs departure, as any other Manly supporter but I am not going to judge the man purely on one poor performance. If this continues to happen then I think management and the coach would seriously need to consider an immediate release to Parramatta.

NO, you know he is saving himself for you...

Personally yes I would be concerned!
Eels topped souths win streak with a very depleated side. Why Change fabric of something that is working. The fact that he is signed on such big money would surely make the players feel iffy considering they are already playing well as a team. I wonder how this signing will change the eels. For better or worse.

Concerning that Foz does not take control when the going gets tough.
A couple of Season's ago, he would step up and turn a game.

Since his opinion of Manly is clouded by what the Management did to his mate, Foz has shown that his emotional side rules his head.

Eels will have manly more losing games than Manly ever had, and Foz will show his frustrations rather than his leadership skills.

But that is not our problem.:cool:

I'd be saying one poor performance compared to how many great performances? or Has he fully recovered from his hamstring injury?

I'm just as disappointed Foz is leaving, although not as much as I am with DCEs departure, as any other Manly supporter but I am not going to judge the man purely on one poor performance. If this continues to happen then I think management and the coach would seriously need to consider an immediate release to Parramatta.

Sorry but have to say that Foran has not played a good game for Manly since about August last year. He played well for the Kiwis in the Four Nations, but back here at Manly he is once again not playing anywhere near the level that we all know he can produce.

That's not just one game, that's about 7 or 8 games. His head seems to be somewhere, but its not with this Manly team.

His performance in the Four Nations suggest he's just dogging it, and will do so for 20 more rounds !

He will be a star for the Dalai

I don't think Arthur would be to concerned, in fact I'd guess he'd be in touch with Foran on a regular basis.

It's just kinda sad. These kids would realistically have been absolute Neville Nobody's if not for Manly (at least in DCE's case, no one wanted him!).

I think that Daly is actually trying. He's making tackles and attempting to spark something... Foz?? He's just making up the numbers.

You'd think that deep down you'd feel you owe a little something to the club and the playing group and the coach that gave you the opportunity to become the highest paid rugbly league player in history. Without them, you're a park footballer.

I'd certainly feel that I owed it to them to play my guts out. But that's just me.

I guess it's a lack of integrity. There's also a chance that he's not 100%. But if that's the case put your hand up and say "I'm not 100% yet, continue on with Feliti at 5/8, and keep Sao and Turbo in the side and pls never pick Horo again..."

That's what I'd say.. But again, that's just me.

To once again state the obvious…..Foran's moving on and next year he's going to double his income. He won't have to put in the hard work of helping to rebuild Manly and he gets to hang out at training with Watmough plus a few former team mates again. Probably as a result, he hasn't looked like he's 100% committed to doing his best for his team mates, for some time now.

Parramata wouldn't care how he looks now as they can only see upside in him joining them. However, the attitude he's showing now when Manly are really struggling, doesn't do him credit.

I wish Foran would just stay in his car and not get out. C' mon choc get in his ear.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4