If you dont laugh you'll cry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
So I know most had already declared it but for me that was the end the end of our season this year

And honestly all I could do was laugh because it was comical how we could let that slip.......bordering on unbelievable

I was out with a Tigers supporting mate and our respective girlfriends and at 24-4 I mentioned I was nervous the girls mocked me for being negative, my Tigers mate understood. 30 minutes later the girls where like "how does that even happen" whilst my mate was handing me a shot

Moral of the story is I now know how Tigers fans feel and it's embarrassing

My wife is a Tigers supporter so i have seen them blow lead after lead after lead. Yesterday she just said "now you know what it's like"

Yesterday's game just confirmed we are a bottom feeder club, no where near a top 8 contender. Injuries aside there is a distinct lack of effort or willingness to put their bodies on the line for the result.

After all the bragging about the new gym, facilities, staff etc we might have fitter 'looking' players but they have no heart and it's heart that gets you over the line. Donny as a trainer might not have been everyones cup of tea because we had players that looked overweight but they put those bodies on the line when we needed it.

The club is lifeless atm and it shows with the performance in not closing out a very good lead doing into the last 1/4 of the game.

As a member i am still waiting to see what the new, supposidly superior MWSE is all about. Getting a good dose rubbish followed by $**+ the following week. The owners must have had a vision, no matter how deluded it might have been but now there is no where to hide as they have the club and staff they wanted.

I suppose the old boards fault for not offering Glenn a new contract that has caused this mess. The only thing i am getting a bit of joy from is the egg plastered all over Penns face. Lucky he has Zorba to clean it up for him.

Yes, bottom feeders we are. I request the Mods go back and find all posts predicting good things this season and delete them, we embarrassed ourselves badly.

ATM we are a bottom 4 team with about 10 future or current rep players. We should be in the top 4 but poor coaching and some bad luck has just killed our chances and the start of the year draw also hurt us. Hopefully we can avoid the spoon. I think Newcastle have it wrapped up but we can give it a red hot crack.

You know it's bad when your mates don't even bother contacting you to rub it in. I think it's " old hat " now. I guess the same as my mate that's a Rorters fan, I don't bother any longer but I suppose that's because we are **** too!!

That's it for 2016, so in a way it's good to get it over and done with early so we don't hang by a thread for the rest of the season. Lets try some different stuff now, blood some new players, no point staying true to this current set up in terms of personnel and structure. Start looking at 2017 and beyond.

That's it for 2016, so in a way it's good to get it over and done with early so we don't hang by a thread for the rest of the season. Lets try some different stuff now, blood some new players, no point staying true to this current set up in terms of personnel and structure. Start looking at 2017 and beyond.
We need to blood new players then again how good is our reggies goin what new payers can we blood ?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6