1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If we're good enough...

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by simon64, Jul 29, 2012.

1. simon64

simon64 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,083 / 27
    With matches against the Cowgirls, Vermin and Drongos....top 4 is in our hands.

If we're good enough, we're close enough.

We'll need to improve though...even after a semi decent second half last night.

2. simon64

simon64 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,083 / 27
    With matches against the Cowgirls, Vermin and Drongos....top 4 is in our hands.

If we're good enough, we're close enough.

We'll need to improve though...even after a semi decent second half last night.

3. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    If we're good enough that's true, but when was the last 80 minute performance from the boys?

4. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    If we're good enough that's true, but when was the last 80 minute performance from the boys?

5. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    I thought the Bulldogs game was a good 80 minute performance a fortnight ago.

6. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    I thought the Bulldogs game was a good 80 minute performance a fortnight ago.

7. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    You know what they say, if you're old enough you're good enough.

8. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    You know what they say, if you're old enough you're good enough.

9. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    Yes. If we play as well as we did against the Berries then we'll certainly win our remaning matches. We dominated against the Berries until that horror error gifted them the first try. Then a clever kick and we were down 12-nil. We should have won. It was a top performance.
    Let's hope we can repeat it.

10. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    Yes. If we play as well as we did against the Berries then we'll certainly win our remaning matches. We dominated against the Berries until that horror error gifted them the first try. Then a clever kick and we were down 12-nil. We should have won. It was a top performance.
    Let's hope we can repeat it.

11. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    Agreed. Being at the game I didn't get a good perspective of how well they actually played. I watched a Foxtel replay a few days ago and was left scratching my head as to how we lost.

It was a great effort. One that needs to be repeated over the next few weeks.

12. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    Agreed. Being at the game I didn't get a good perspective of how well they actually played. I watched a Foxtel replay a few days ago and was left scratching my head as to how we lost.

It was a great effort. One that needs to be repeated over the next few weeks.

13. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I agree, we were winning that game, and should have. Just a few lucky breaks for the Dogs got them home. We're coming together quite nicely, Foz and DCE seem to have got over their jim-jams and the rest are pulling their weight. The wingers are our only problem under the high ball. Fix that and we're good.

14. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I agree, we were winning that game, and should have. Just a few lucky breaks for the Dogs got them home. We're coming together quite nicely, Foz and DCE seem to have got over their jim-jams and the rest are pulling their weight. The wingers are our only problem under the high ball. Fix that and we're good.