If we play like that we beat anyone!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
We proved ourselves against the Scum and now against a desperate Cowgirl outfit. We played great last week with the amount of players out and we proved that tonight when Fozza and Snake came back into the side. DCE is unbelievable, he is starting to outshine Foran which says alot!! T-Rex is a machine and he gets MOM as i type!!! YEAH BABY!!!!

Yeah if we played like we did against the scum we can trash anyone. If welayed like we did in the 2nd half against anyone we rule the universe. However anymore 1st halves like that and we would be trouble.

What a Fantastic half an hour of footy from Manly Warringah to bring it home @ the SFS tonight!

Sure, the 1st half the Cowboys really shut them down, and Thurston weaved some nice mix-up offensive plays to keep us on the back foot.
Credit to them, they maintained some really good defense for longer than I thought they would.
But we were confident Manly would lift and how sweet was it to see T-Rex & the boys turning it on!

The Sea Eagles can do that for 60-70 mins in a match and when they do, and with a couple of bounces of the ball thier way, they are unstoppable.
Let's hope we see it in both 3 and 4 weeks time, for Maroon & White glory in 2011!

Go Manly!

The refs were letting us get worked over in the ruck and were barely in control of the tempo of the game

However, just like the 08 GF, if you obliterate a team on the scoreboard there is nothing the refs can do about cheating you out of the game.

This thread is a real stretch IMO.We were very very average in first half and it took Chocs lucky try to finall get away.Was only 4 points in it with 14 to go.Gus was right when he said sudden death teams give it away when they can't win and the score reflected this.

Play like we did for 80 minutes then yes we are a massive chance.start like that against tigers,storm then no hope.We wont beat them if we give them a start.

That first half may prove to be a bonus as Des will use it as a constant reminder at training I would imagine.

I disagree Susan, like I said during the game we were not to bad in the first half we just needed to straighten up our attack. Our defense was very good against the second best attacking team this year.

walking out last night and lady goes hope we don't play tigers etc etc and I said "stuff em, we will play anyone," bring them on and few round me go "yeah" go you premiers in 2011!!

SENSATIONAL SEA EAGLES!!!
No Gift , no King , no Lussick , no Wolfman , NO WORRIES!!!

BOZO said:
SENSATIONAL SEA EAGLES!!!
No Gift , no King , no Lussick , no Wolfman , NO WORRIES!!!

That's the thing the media forget, we have a big chunk of or cap on the sidelines.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4