If we missed out on Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
but wanted another quality front rower, this man is available. Thoughts ?

Comeback Cayless

Another player looking to revive his career in the NRL next year is St Helens prop Jason Cayless. The former Kiwi international has been sidelined for the remainder of the Super League season with a shoulder injury caused by a chicken wing tackle but his manager, David Riolo, last night scotched reports he had retired and said he hoped to play in the NRL again next season after previous stints with Parramatta and the Roosters.

Is also talk of Jason Ryles returning to the NRL next season, with the Roosters

Roosters have also picked up Phil Graham today

More players they sign the better, less money to offer Foran

Heard at lunch Ryles for Roosters depending on some changes to the current roosters roster

and by the way its not the roosters we have to worry about in regards to Foran.  try the Warriors

Someone needs to tell Foran that the warriors are perrenial losers with a dud coach and have as many premiership trophies as the sharks in their cabinet.

Unless he is missing his sheep.

I dont really care about signings at the moment, main concern is re-signings of:
Foran, Choc, Glenn.S, Perry, King, Rose (not sure when his contract expires)

Orford as a stop gap

To resign these we might have to loose Matai but Farrer has shown to be a worthy replacemnt.

The Wheel link said:
and by the way its not the roosters we have to worry about in regards to Foran.  try the Warriors

Warriors may have the money, but after the shafting they gave his brother they are no hope

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6