If We Lose To The Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Perish the thought, and I know we wont. But to get something going on this forum.

I will presume the Storm win.

Next week we will play

1.Tigers, if they beat Dragons and Bronco's beat NZ

2. Dragons, if they beat Tigers and Broncos beat NZ

3.Warriors if they beat Bronco's regardless of the Tigers/Dragons result. I think this game would be in NZ.

This really highlights how import this weekend is. I don't really like any of the above options.

Hope I have done this right.

And you want to hope that DOESN"T happen because if we have to play in NZ NO ONE will be going to NZ as a supporter!!

Australia plays Ireland in their World Cup Rugby Pool Match at Eden Park on Saturday night.....bed availability...zero....flight availability...zero (other than Business Class for about $2500 return)

Don't worry, I am all over every alternative and what "might" or "might not" happen

bob dylan said:
Perish the thought, and I know we wont. But to get something going on this forum.

I will presume the Storm win.

Next week we will play

1.Tigers, if they beat Dragons and Bronco's beat NZ

2. Dragons, if they beat Tigers and Broncos beat NZ

3.Warriors if they beat Bronco's regardless of the Tigers/Dragons result. I think this game would be in NZ.

This really highlights how import this weekend is. I don't really like any of the above options.

Hope I have done this right.

Thanks for cranking out the permutations Bob

But Manly will win.

let me say this is a real danger game......Nth Qld will be a tough one but Manly will come out the winner

Look at the individual Matchups

They might have us on a few aspects of Bowen and a few aspects of Thurston over DCE but who exactly is there 5/8?
Who is the front row besides Scott?
Glen Hall vs Shane Rodney,sorry but we win that by plenty
Leftover we have Choc/Buhrer/Combat
Tate? Lol i wouldnt take him over EITHER of our brilliant centres
Ballin and perhaps Seu Seu vs Payne? Seu Seu can beat that scrub on his own

Yes i know,its controversial to say that Stewart might be shaded by Bowen at the moment but seriously Bowen is a fast little mofo who plays as a 2nd halfback,also Brett isnt really at his A game yet,the problem is Bowen ****s all over alot of the new halfback stocks in the NRL so i will give them the #1 on points (Split decision),the #7 by TKO but we win the rest by knockout in round 1

They lost Tariq,the moment they did their chances went down the ****ter

No ifs and buts , Loosing is not an option we are going in for the kill !!!

I think our our whole season comes down to this match because a loss will chuck us into a match next week against a team on real roll with increasing premiership aspirations.

Of course a win gives us a week off and will see the contenders narrowed down to 4.

The only positive.. (if a loss somehow occurs) is that the loser of Tiges v Dragons will be eliminated, because I think the Warriors will get the better of the Donkeys.

If we lose, our season is over IMO

DSM5 said:
Negative crap. Hate that sort of rubbish. We will win, and by plenty.

Just pointing out the worst case scenario.

You reckon this thread has negative crap in it. The Zorba threads seem to have people with razors blades ready to go.

If we lose I will be really pissed!!! Because I'm driving all the way from the sunny coast to watch it!

Firstly, It wont happen.

If it did happen, it wont be the end of the world, but will be extremely hard to win from there. If there was a positive from it, a higher ranked team may get kicked out and we will get Gifty n Darcy back sooner.

twitchk said:
If we lose I will be really pissed!!! Because I'm driving all the way from the sunny coast to watch it!

aren't flights like $50 from the sunny coast?

No access to the predictor atm but if we lose we need the knights to win then we would play them I think

Daniel said:
twitchk said:

Not lately. Since Tiger pulled out Virgin & Jetstar prices have risen, but still, cheap enough to not drive.

he might eb on a no fly list.

Manly has been responsible for everything else this week so why not add to the list.

Daniel said:
twitchk said:

My sister bought a car and I coincidently chose to drive it down to her this w.e. I think the flight back is about 160 or 210 so it isn't that cheap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6