If we don't make the GF, who will you support ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
torana355 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
If my team gets knocked out I really coudn't give a s**t...yes I'd watch the game but as for supporting another team (even for one day).....NEVER!

I know what you are saying but if the Broncos were to get though i would much prefer the Warriors to win then Locky to get his fairytale. If the Storm play the Broncos i hope they both bash the s**t out of each other.

Let's be honest here (taking away our Manly facade).

If the Bronco's beat us (with or without DL) and he plays in the GF, and they win...it would be one of the most inspirational stories of the modern era.

As sickening as it might sound to us as Manly fans, it would be a fairytale ending for what have been one of the greatest players ever to play the game.

Even I can't deny him that!!

Doesn't mean I'd cheer for them (and him), but football fans the country over would rejoice in that.

So I don't care who plays, who wins (if my team is gone) but a small part of me thinks if we can't be there then then would be a fine way to end the season!!

If we lose, i.ll support the winner of the other game.

I thonk i'd be physically sick if king Darren Sickaya got what the media want.

If he was a NSW'man, he'd probably have only played two or three SOO's.
None as a fullback, he may have got a run over the last few years when we've been chopping & changing halves.
It's all perspective.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4