If there is a god

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
If there is a god this weekend we will see a few upsets and either the Dragons or Tigers go out.

Tigers V Dragons = Who cares as long as upsets happen.
Warriors V Broncos = I think the Warriors can win this.
Manly V Cowboys = Manly but I can live with a loss but we wont.
Storm V Knights = Storm a not in form and the Knights could cause an upset.

RE: If their is a god

Ideally....

Tigers
Warriors
Manly
Knights
(that way Dragons and Broncos are gone and the Locky love fest is over)

Realistically...

Dragons
Warriors
Manly
Storm

RE: If their is a god

An upset always occurs in round 1 (usually a big one) of the finals....it's the law

eagles2win said:
Ideally....

Tigers
Warriors
Manly
Knights
(that way Dragons and Broncos are gone and the Locky love fest is over)

Wrong, that way Cowboys and Dragons are out.

bottom 4 all need to win for your wish to come true.

Without seeming bias i see a Seaeagles win the only game that is more than a 60/40 chance - the rest are pretty much toss of a coin for me.:huh:

How good would it be the play the knights in the grand final. 40-0 record would be at risk of being smashed

Can't see the Knights causing the upset. They have the worst defence of all the top 8 sides. We bashed the Storm and I can't see the Knights forwards being able to play the same way, as for their last round game against the Chooks, they were ordinary but IMO it was a nothing game and they played accordingly.

What we want is an easy 50+ victory to Manly.

All other games to end up in a draw with extra time.

After extra time the remaininng six teams all have to come back and replay on Tuesday. With again a draw after extra time. So they all come back on Thursday and replay the games.

After 9 minutes and 55 seconds on Thursday a result is then found in all games.

As Manly gets the week of all teams must do the same thing next weekend with draws and replays on Tuesday and Thursday.

Manly then have an easy 50+ win over the opposition and the other side of the draw has a hard fought win with draws and numerous replays and extra time to finally get a result.

Then we have the grand final. Mnaly has a romp in 50+ win.:D

Rambo1987 said:
If there is a god this weekend we will see a few upsets and either the Dragons or Tigers go out.

Tigers V Dragons = Who cares as long as upsets happen.
Warriors V Broncos = I think the Warriors can win this.
Manly V Cowboys = Manly but I can live with a loss but we wont.
Storm V Knights = Storm a not in form and the Knights could cause an upset.

Now this post is more like it rambo :D ......and like your wish list eagle rock08

OK my dodgy take:

1. Tigers by 10 or less, but a tight one dragons not back to top form yet so dragging the chain and Creagh injured bad for them

2. Broncos will lift for Locky and win by 10, but warriors will smash em up physically

3. Manly will win!!! Nth Qld gorn........

4. Melbourne by 12, newcastle has poor cohesion and too many holes in attack and defence

If there was a god David gallop would rotting in a cell at silverwater. Scumbag.

Cambo said:
If there was a god David gallop would rotting in a cell at silverwater. Scumbag.

Unfortunately, it has been pointed out by Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Dennett, Bart Ehrmann, Victor Stenger, Sam Harris (google them), Galileo and many others there is no god. footy or otherwise. The Eagles are gonna have to win this thing by earthly exertion and divine interference would just spoil it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of these days Snake is gonna equal or break Les Hanigan's 5 tries in a match club record.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4