If snake stays...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
If Snake stays for 2017 we will have a problem. We have 3 wingers (Uate, Turbo and Taufua). We have signed Brian Kelly so the centres should be finalised.

What should we do with our 3 wingers if Brett stays?

Jorge moves to the bench playing back row. He showed a lot of heart this year playing busted. I'm not convinced Kelly just comes straight in depends how long term Bozo is looking.

If Snake stays he won't be fit for at least the first few rounds, maybe a month if he isn't training till January.
So Tom will start at FB then what bump him for snake?

Brett Stewart is over , busted done !
He is entitled to his final years contract cash for 2017 no doubt but for heavens sake we need to move on . Top up his super pay him his last cheque and stick with tommy for fullback .
What did he give us last season ?? No value for money that's for sure

As much as I HATE this, must be realistic. Little chance Brett will be as fit as a young man. And It's a young man's game.
MWSE And Brett' s management could settle ~ For the good of the club. Only 1 person really knows how fit and motivated Brett will be. Time (and not too much of it) will tell.

I think it's a shame but I am hearing that Jorge is being shopped around to other clubs. I'm a big fan of his hard yards out of our own end and I think he is a good defender that just has the weakness under the high ball. I think he has the Manly spirit and played tough when we needed him this seasons due to the much publicised injury crisis. I think his efforts playing busted warrant our loyalty in return.

We all remember Snake at his best. But no matter how much I wish he could recapture that form, I just don't see how it will happen.

Make no mistake. Snake's physical issues are because of what he's given to Manly over 10 plus years.

No one wants to see him play as a shadow of his former self. Pay the man and let him finish with dignity.

Brett Stewart is over , busted done !
He is entitled to his final years contract cash for 2017 no doubt but for heavens sake we need to move on . Top up his super pay him his last cheque and stick with tommy for fullback .
What did he give us last season ?? No value for money that's for sure
I'd probably agree with this but still would like to give Snake a run to see if he still has something to offer.

I'd probably agree with this but still would like to give Snake a run to see if he still has something to offer.
Definately mate .. Give him a shot .. I cant believe some of the negative crap some people are saying about snake .. Their is no way you wld hear melbourne say **** like that about billie slater , noones trying to pension him off what has he done in the last 3 years , he also has tried to play injured for his team & battled on manfully but same deal ..

Simple Equation, If Snake plays we miss the top 8 by a long way. If Tom plays at fullback where he should we should grab a spot in the top 8.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8