if i owned 2 race horse..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

i would call 1 clontaago  & the other matabele.. clontaago  is the best name for a horse ever.. lol i`d probably play around with the name  come up with clontiaago..  fukn unreal name for a horse.  so is matabele...

even soccer players..
clontaago  passes to matabele, matabele beats 1 , beats 2, shoots, scores, goalllllllllllllll!!!  matabeleeeeeeeeeeeee...

yeah im bored at work,,  but they are good names.. 

Funny you should say that....

Clontaago was the name of my horse mate. Clontaago is an anagram of Octagonal, who was Clontaago's sire.

http://formguide.cyberhorse.com.au/index.php/Form/view-horse-form.html?horse=Clontaago

Makes me a bit sad flicking through his old form actually. He beat No Wine No Song in his win at Warwick Farm over 2200m.

No Wine No Song went on to win the Sydney Cup and about 1.4m in prizemoney......

No idea mate to be honest. Most of the owners were from Sydney and never met the majority of them.

It was just a syndicate that had been advertised and 10 randoms put in.

lol  doug hahahaha really... it just has that horse name  about  it lol..

clontaago link said:
No idea mate to be honest. Most of the owners were from Sydney and never met the majority of them.

It was just a syndicate that had been advertised and 10 randoms put in.

OK - my boss is an AJ Hill, I was hoping to have a great story up my sleeve. 

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8