If Glenn were to break contract with Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You've said the magic words @MadMarcus

Free beer seals the deal mate!

Although, with @niccipops being a schoolteacher, we might have a bit of further persuading to do (to get all the funds away from education and the like).

I think those kids have had it far too good for too long anyway!

MadMarcus said:
RiverEagle said:
500 million Marcus?

Do you literally want an all-seat venue, with silver-lined chairs, ivory goal-posts and a retractable roof, mate??

We'll win a few more premierships before any significant funding is given. (Perhaps not even then).

But nicci for PM all the same.
A Manly-friendly nation would be Utopia!

If nicci is PM, yes I do. Any left over funds can go towards free beer for MWSE members until it runs out.

They can just take the funding from that other stuff they waste their money on like hospitals and schools.

We need to get our priorities right in this country.

I'm liking this idea.
Party Rockin' in the Lodge tonight....
Every day I'm shufflin' - Doin' The Eagle Rock!

I'll speak to my Minister for Education and see that the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will be included as a topic in the Australian Curriculum.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4