1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If Foran plays tonight we win.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Top End Eagle, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +949 / 40
    Don't get too upset I know the saints were offside all night but when Keiran returns we will start winning some games. The worlds best five eighth will get us clicking.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sillybus

Sillybus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 16
    This gave me a really good laugh. Thankyou

3. Beer buzzard

Beer buzzard Only tipsy on gamedays 2016 Tipping Competitor

Dee why
    Ratings:
    +267 / 14
    I would like to know where that 3rd grade footballer got that foran mask from? It's uncanny

4. HK_Eagle

HK_Eagle Well-Known Member

Hong Kong
    Ratings:
    +898 / 20
    Brilliant!

What's funny is that I genuinely didn't know Fokker was playing 20 mins into the game. I just assumed he had not made the fitness test. I was wrong, it was the heart and integrity test he failed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 In bed before the room got dark.

Blue Mountains these days
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 44
    not sure how we can get JT to Manly

• Like Like x 1
  6. Top End Eagle

Ratings:
    +949 / 40
    Are you kidding? He got the heads up from the Dalai Arthur to play with his socks down like all the best kiwis have. You know so you notice him like the blokes at rep carnivals used to do.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,755 / 57
    When Toovey is gone then Forme will start playing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,701 / 27
    Around the start of last year I was thinking who would be my favourite player when the likes of Killer (my all time fave...obviously), Snake, Matai, Ballin all retire? As these 4 are right up there in my eyes. And the name that sprang to mind was Foran. Yep old Foz, he'll be Manly captain when Killer retires, will be here another 8 years (with another 2 premierships under his belt) and will have 300+ games to his name. He will undoubtedly be one of the all time Manly greats.

What an absolute joke you have become Foran. Cut this little brat loose please Tooves, Penns...whoever. The one thing we used to say about Foran is 'he's all heart!'. Well if that's the case theres nothing there now.

He's probably got a great big clock in the dressing room counting down the days until he leaves for the greeners pastures of Uncle Arthur.....just go Foran. Seriously put David Williams at 5/8. He'll do no worse and at least he'll want to be there.

• Like Like x 2
  9. NYEagle

NYEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,154 / 69
    I completely agree with you.
    I last saw the fire in his eyes when he last played for the Kiwis. I haven't seen that in a single Manly game since gift didn't get signed. What a weak hearted crybaby.I have never seen a bigger 360 from any player since Benji.

10. Top End Eagle

Ratings:
    +949 / 40
    Speaking of great big clocks in the dressing room, we could have used Robbo on the wing tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  11. EagleFlys

EagleFlys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +516 / 30
    Foran did whats best for his family tonight.

Nothing more.

12. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Should of left Feleti at 5/8.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MissKate

MissKate Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,022 / 7
    I agree, just a shame he didn't play tonight

14. The Indian

The Indian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 9
    Indeed - when Kieran does come back from injury (whenever that is ) and as such the highest paid player in the NRL of 2016 is calling the shots for us again at No 6 etc etc.....if and when we have accumulated enough points to avoid the wooden spoon THEN can we play him in reserve grade for the last few games please ???

15. Manly honor

Manly honor Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +21 / 5
    His probably come back from injury prematurely, meant to be a 4 - 6 week injury he came back in two weeks to help cover our arses with all the other injuries we have.
    So bloody quick to jump all over the halves or any ex manly player. Fickle bunch aren't we.

16. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    I refer you to the video of every Manly game since August last year, The Cowboys game would be a lovely way to get started,

17. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,800 / 58
    Me too! Then I saw about 3 hospital passes and then he simply stood out the back.....out the back!?!?!?!?! Then I knew he was playing....as his jersey was in focus as he wasn't moving.

18. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    More like, he probably doesn't give a **** anymore.

19. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    Don't know what you guys were expecting from our halves last night. Our forwards were absolutely owned by the dragons pack. Neither Foran nor DCE were going going to achieve anything when our sissy pack gets bitch slapped like that. DCE probably had a tackle count in the top 3 tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  20. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,854 / 192
    Frank is right , The backs have no chance once the forwards have been dominated ,

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015