If Foran is out....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This thread should be sort of tragically sad, why then is it making me laugh
Because the whole has become one big joke, all due to bad management.
It's a bit like a guy trying to juggle two girlfriends, inevitably he will end up losing both.

What in gods earth does anyone see Hiku being any good at 5/8? Hes barely a decent full back. He has a good running game and thats about it. Be good at lock more than 5/8. He has poor passing ability and cant kick. Brett Stewart is by far a better option at 5/8. At least he may create some tries and has shown of late he can actually kick.

I would probably go with the Buhrer option and add more size to our pack by starting Lui and moving Leary on to the bench.

What in gods earth does anyone see Hiku being any good at 5/8? Hes barely a decent full back. He has a good running game and thats about it. Be good at lock more than 5/8. He has poor passing ability and cant kick. Brett Stewart is by far a better option at 5/8. At least he may create some tries and has shown of late he can actually kick.

I would probably go with the Buhrer option and add more size to our pack by starting Lui and moving Leary on to the bench.

Our billion dollar 5/8 cant kick either.

At least Hiku is a good runner of the ball

Hiku. Are yes that **** full back that out played Inglis during the world cup. As long as he doesn't try and kick the ball of the ground again, expect him to be our best 5/8 so far this year!!!!!

Foran will play cos he will want to play for the Kiwis next week! And since he's a sure thing on Kiwi selection, no doubt he will play medioca, run through the motions footy for us to ensure he gets through without re-injuring his half-baked hammy so he can line up for the Kiwi's!

Any time a team is in our 20 (and its a reasonable amount of time). its more likely than not they will score.

13+ is a given.

We struggle with Melbourne at the best of times down there, let alone when we are in biggest slump of the last 10 years.

The Storm are also one of those teams that rarely (if ever) have real howlers, and that's what's required for us to win today. The Storm can drop the odd game when the opposition are up, but they very rarely lose because they don't turn up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4