1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If Beaver goes we are in ****ed 2007

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I am devastated that BK will not play one more year.

Beaver and BK, our two old stagers, do the majority of the mop-up work for us on the field.

If Beaver does not remain next year we are wooden sppon material without some significant signings.

2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    The Daily Telegraph interview with Beave today is very instructive.

It seems as though he is hinting he wants one more year. I presume this will now be possible not that BK has made a decision on his future.

3. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    I think he'll stay on. But he's still only half as good as BK.

4. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    Beaver wants to stay.. the way he was talking was 'does Does want me?'

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    beaver had indicated a while ago that he wanted another year said he felt really good and was pulling up well so this is no suprise

6. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Fully agree Mata. No-one can put aside the mop up factor (as you call it). This team minus BK & Beaver will have severe trouble containing any incursions around the ruck, especially if we dont have some props with more lateral ability enter the equation. Think what the Dogs would do to us. Bloody frightening !!!

But the light behind the silver BMW...oops I meant lining is Beaver will stay. I am very disappointed BK will not be with us but Steve will remain.

7. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I'll do anything to see beaver play til he's 50??

Not a bad word to say about him!! The service he has given to manly is one of a kind and he should be allowed the same lee-way with manly as joey has with NRL.... can do whatever he wants!!