• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
RLW mole reporting Manly are showing interest in getting Idris here, still contracted to the Panthers though

Could be a good option as an impact 2nd rower, which is where his game is heading. Can be a bit up and down at times but when he is on is very hard to stop, his form at the Titans prior to breaking his leg was outstanding, not sure how his recent form is at Penrith though

I think with Penny it's probably cost management. Why keep Jamal on big money when you have a thousand gun backs coming through plus a few boom back rowers. They just have a hell of a lot of young affordable talent on the books so releasing Jamal frees up money to address a few spots...

I reckon that's crap - can't see it. Besides, Idris reminds me of Eric Growth Jnr in that he is not 100% committed to footy. He always talks about wanting to go into acting or something else, even just the other week he talked about how this (NRL) will do for now, but he doesn't enjoy training etc. Eric was the same with his music, and it stuffed his footy career IMO.

The Mole takes the scatter gun approach - make up as much as you can and eventually you might get something right.

Last edited:
No point signing a back as we are well stocked there and we need a leader in the forwards, not a project

Is there a player on the market we have not been linked with? Can not think of one

Memo player agents: Please feel free to link all of your clients to Manly as a way of boosting your commissions.
(signed) Joe Kelly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7