Ian Thompson Leagues club Chairman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
I was told this last week but confimed today that Thomo is the new leagues club chairman as of last night.
He is a great club man and will do a lot better job than the joke of a bloke he just replaced.
I wonder how he will get along with zorba. I know they have been at odds for a long time.
Good luck to him he is a good guy and maybe able to turn the club around.

I hope so. Thommo was responsible for signing Kimmorley, back when he was CEO of the NEagles. Hopefully he's got "the howlers out of his game", so to speak.

Who gives a toss how he gets on with Zubric actually....Good appointment, IMO....

Third time lucky isn't it? Can't wait for the old poster 'WTF' and all the usual combatants to come back out of the woodwork.

popcorn.png

God who cares, couldn't be more irrelevant thanks for the update Bob

Magilla is back! Good news IMO. I'll never forget the day he sat down to have breakfast with me and my kids at the Travelodge over the road from the leagues club. It was a Sunday morning after a Saturday night game at Brookie. He was keen on my thoughts, and those of my kids, on how the club could give us a better game day experience.

He seemed the most genuine person I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to that was involved in the administration of our club. I have no doubt he will "bust a gut" to do the same at the Leagues club.

WESTIE said:
Does the new chairman belong to any existing factions - Penn's or other owners ?

If Lovefooty posts about it then there has to be some faction / political context

bones said:
Is it racist to call him Magilla?
That's what he was AFFECTIONATELY :heart: known for years .
I had the pleasure to meet Magilla . He is a good Manly Man .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8