I would like to see ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I felt sick in the stomach just like you did . We have lost many greats and have gone through great tragedy such as going bankrupt and the Northern eagles saga but the Spirit of our great Manly Sea eagles club Surpasses all this and remains Superior and I want to be part of it through thick and thin because our past history has shown us that we always prevail in times of adversity
At the end of the day it's us against them ( Broncos Rabbits Bulldogs etc)
Birds of a feather stick together !!!
View attachment 2080

I love your sentiment BUT how else can I protest??

Continuing on like nothing has happened is not an option ( for me).

A club clean out was due, no issues, but sacking a coach over nothing else than petty revenge is a despicable act.

So my protest against that act will be to cease all financial contributions to that entity .

I'll support the new coach, I'll support the team, but apart from maybe the very occasional Brookvale game they won't get a cent out of me until that arsehole who's behind this is gone!!

Over to you Mr Fluffy, you can offer an Olive branch to your disaffected meambers and fans, or you can stick your head in the sand and hope it all goes away ( which is what I expect you to do).

Your call!!

I am hearing the club is struggling, due to poor management from the past retention committee and payouts etc. I know there are players the club wants but its the $$$$ to afford them. I can't wait for the club to get back on top, hopefully its going in the right direction now
We will soar to greater heights again because we are the mighty Sea eagles

A club clean out was due, no issues, but sacking a coach over nothing else than petty revenge is a despicable act.

So my protest against that act will be to cease all financial contributions to that entity .

I'll support the new coach, I'll support the team, but apart from maybe the very occasional Brookvale game they won't get a cent out of me until that arsehole who's behind this is gone!!

Over to you Mr Fluffy, you can offer an Olive branch to your disaffected meambers and fans, or you can stick your head in the sand and hope it all goes away ( which is what I expect you to do).

Your call!!

Your call!!
Arseholes don't last forever but clubs that are financially supported by their fans do
untitled.png

Your call!!

I would but my olive tree is still young, I only had 1 fruit last year and it was stolen (probably by a possum)

I can offer you a lime branch, that tree is HUGE!!

I would but my olive tree is still young, I only had 1 fruit last year and it was stolen (probably by a possum)

I can offer you a lime branch, that tree is HUGE!!

A branch of your Lime tree isnt the type of offering I was after, but am sure the Limes would be very nice in a Corona.

Arseholes don't last forever but clubs that are financially supported by their fans do
View attachment 2082

All I know is this club was in a much better position financially before the owners
  • sacked a CEO who had brought in unprecedented levels of sponsorship,
  • stuffed up negotiations with our star halves and,
  • sacked a successful and universally respected coach.
I'm perfectly comfortable in the knowledge that those actions (which have contributed to me not renewing my membership) will have more of a detrimental affect on the club's financial security than my membership fees. This is Penn's mess and he can fix it without my help.

All I know is this club was in a much better position financially before the owners
  • sacked a CEO who had brought in unprecedented levels of sponsorship,
  • stuffed up negotiations with our star halves and,
  • sacked a successful and universally respected coach.
I'm perfectly comfortable in the knowledge that those actions (which have contributed to me not renewing my membership) will have more of a detrimental affect on the club's financial security than my membership fees. This is Penn's mess and he can fix it without my help.
All I know is this club was bankrupt before passionate Manly people like Delmege and the Penns put their money where their mouth is and have bought financial viability to our club .
I am renewing my member ship and this is only a pittance to what the what the likes of Delmege and the Penns have invested in our Great club The Manly Warringah Sea eagles
9d26d0c6594d5b6398afb7eea0f8d9b3 (1).jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7