I wonder do the players read this forum??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Dan said:
I wonder if I can make a tax deductible trip back to Australia for this
Ask Tony. He goes for Manly.

I reckon if snake reads ST Nicci he would be taking an a court order (for stalking) against you for sure

The Wheel said:
I reckon if snake reads ST Nicci he would be taking an a court order (for stalking) against you for sure

Perhaps. He is on my 'must hug' list. There's a few Manly players that need a nice cuddle. The list is quite long.

Mark from Brisbane said:
You'd have to block people from coming on to make smart arse comments

.....Bugger, that's me gone.:p

niccipops said:
The Wheel said:

Perhaps. He is on my 'must hug' list. There's a few Manly players that need a nice cuddle. The list is quite long.

Geez I read that first off as 'must mug'list!:p:blush:

The Wheel said:

I wonder what he thought of the 'I want to root Brett Stewart' thread? If Dan gets this Q&A going maybe someone can ask him!

Id think 99% of them would have better things to do than read the opinions that others have of them, less their ego's need inflating that little bit more

Dan said:
Clint said:
Dan said:
I wonder if I can make a tax deductible trip back to Australia for this

Yes Dan... Yes you can.. ;-)

Really? We should talk

All you need to prove is that you met with senior management regarding strategic planning issues. I'm willing to make myself available if you are shouting.

niccipops said:
Dan said:
Yes they do both past and present. I get occasional emails from them. The site is now part of the manly story.

QA would be great but let's let them concentrate on the finals and I'll get something out in the new year.

Vidmar and I have opened up sole dialogue along these routes and my basic idea is to have some silvertails supporters who get to ask some fan based questions and give a positive media experience rather than negative bs with the club getting sign off on the articles.

This would give fans the experience of meeting a player and asking them some questions in reporter format then if they want they can write and article with the results of he the questions and their experience or we can write the articles based on the answers.

All in early idea and discussion and we need to find a format and acceptable way to do it that doesn't detract from the current mwse sites
Oh please pick me. I'm nice, just ask me, and I love them. With effort I can also be very sensible.:)

Niccileaks ???

niccipops said:
The Wheel said:

You had better hurry up and hug the players before the semis as there might not be many players left if the rumours are true

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8