I wish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL. I was wondering the other day about those emails. Yes it would be an interesting time for them to be digested by the rugby league community, presuming they exist of course.

By the way Bones, I mean Jacob, I enjoyed your swipe at the dogs and Tunks on 2sm yesterday (or was it your brother?). As soon as you mentioned how many times he says "Look" I wondered if it was you.

Bradza said:
By the way Bones, I mean Jacob, I enjoyed your swipe at the dogs and Tunks on 2sm yesterday (or was it your brother?). As soon as you mentioned how many times he says "Look" I wondered if it was you.

That was my brother. He is a dragons fan but hates them as much as I do.

Bradza said:

explain...

Jono said:
Bradza said:

explain...

Bones is 'jacob' spelt backwards.

Bone's brother had a go about the dogs trying to buy the comp and not having any juniors. Tunks and Hughes tried to justify by saying no clubs had many juniors in 1st grade these days. Jacob then reeled off a number of dragons juniors. Tunks went on about them being steelers not dragons and then told Jacob he was only having a go because his team didn't go very well. Jacob said he supported the Adelaide Rams which seemed to confuse them! He then had a go about how many times Tunks says "look".
When Hughes asked if he had anything else Jacob said his young bloke wants to know if the crowd figures included the players.

Anyway, back on topic - I hope those emails find their way to the smh.

It would be hilarious if they were released on grand final day eve.
(if) they exist the arlc would have no option but to save face.

I think I had a thread about this earlier

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7