I wish Origin still had this kind of hatred

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speaking from one Bogan to another!!

The Gronk (BTW) lives in Victoria and to be really brutal if you live down there your worse than a Bogan!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
My first Origin game was about 82 or 83. Lived in Moree in those days and used to bring bus loads of guys up for the games...we'd drink piss all the way, go to the game, get into fights with Queenslanders, boo the Maroons and Cheer the Blues, get back on our bus and sleep all the way home. We'd leave at 6.00am, get to Brissie about 1.00pm, into the Caxton for 5 hours, off to Lang Park and by the time we got home the next day (around 5.00am) we'd have to sleep for a week to get over it...ah those were the days, fights in the stands, fights on the field, cans being thrown...you really knew you'd been to a footy game!!

Sadly those days are gone, the PC police now have us drinking light beer, being chucked out if we even look we are agressive and as far as the on field stuff goes....VERY lame.

Good Old Days !
No one was good.
No one was old.
Most of the trouble usually happened at night.

Just out of interest Mark, were you the organiser of those trips back then ? Just wondering if it was in your blood back then.

Daniel said:
The Gronk said:
That swinging arm shot by Geyer was one of the cheaper efforts I have seen.

Just because it was a cheap shot doesn't mean it wasn't enjoyable. That was what Origin was about.

What about in the first Origin ever when one of the players just belted the other over the head in front of the posts until he let go of the tackled player. Give me that kind of entertainment and cheap shots any day

Oh and I say we give Trim a run on spot

Do You mean Choppy Close bitchslapping Price?

Wasn't quite in front of the posts and don't think it was the first origin, but it was a joy to watch.

Cambo said:
theres no such thing as a cheap shot on a qlder

those bastards lie steal and cheat.

And win origin series ;)

I forgot how many cats were in the Queensland Origin side back then, Gee, Lewis, Handcock, Langer et al. If only Geyer had unloaded on Wally the Golly that night. Also Geyer put a massive shoulder on 3 Knees HandOnCock that night that left him in Disneyland.....absolute gold.

not sure how to link it but ive seen the 1995 fight so many times and it never gets old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIX5MA7uiwc

Brett Dallas is one ugly mofo, he really is Queensland Origin personified. Ugly red headed step child that no one likes.

Hey Ryan, do you remember a game between the Bears and Manly where abloke called Chris Caruana (spelling) gave Tooves a touch up?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6