I Wish Nate Was Myles Away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
A certain state of origin player who now mascarades as a manly prop is really pissing me off. That was a disgrace from him tonight. He needs to spend a week or 4 in reserve grade with Willow. Play Liam Knight, Fonua-Blake hell play Burgess before we play that fraud again.

In all honesty, I hope he gets picked for QLD so he's out of our side for a few weeks. What an absolute plodder. Is he sick or unfit?

hey guys, through the DCE shambles last year i popped in from time to time and really enjoyed your forum. ( read my posts - i never trolled and tried to have genuine conversation with your forum ) and thought id drop in as i knew this day was coming for you. thought it might take a month or so though, not 2 rounds.

I would have been happy for DCe to come ot the titans, but was happy for your mob he stayed - he deserves to be a one club player, as does our Elgey.

however...i did post this at that time last year on from my time watching Myles play for the titans.

"As for Myles... he isn't worth worth 450k - 500k. He might be to you guys as you need some older heads maybe, plus he does increase DCE chances, but watch closely and next year you will find a slow, lethargic player who absolutely makes a lot of tackles, but is more concerned with being funny to the refs. slowest play the ball in the NRL. dont say i didnt warn you."

All this talk by the fox sports league identities calling him the best signing of the off season and an inspirational leader are absolute bullchit and they dont have a clue. maybe for QLD, but he gave almost no heart for us as a club, and i was interested to see if ho would lift for your team.

You had probably the best rebuild in the shortest time ive ever seen at end of last year, and have a super squad moving forward, so im not trying to poke holes in your team, i have huge respect for it, but he will be a waste of space until the day his contract is over. how many 30 odd game State of Origin players play at 4 different clubs?

and our fans would have paid you to take the strength training guy with you as well. we were unfit, injury prone and outpaced most of his time here.

don't mean to be doom and gloom but i think you are paying him that much cos Daly said so.

Our Brett White. Late last season he spent more time arguing with the ref than wrestling the opposition. Mate, step up.

41 tackles and ran for 95m, third best yardage of the forwards. You guys need to find another whipping boy.
It was the same story last week, but the stats don't tell half the story, all his tackles are lethargic bear hugs, and all his metres are casual strolls up into the defense. He is the slowest, lowest impact forward I've seen in a long time, and his defensive line speed was atrocious. He needs to sit down and watch tapes of how BJ played tonight!

He never instilled a great fear in anybody travelling to the GC.

Hardly our biggest concern though, he is a reasonable pickup for this year and maybe next before he becomes Ryles/King.

Not the worst going around but might have more impact of the bench at the ass end of each half.

hey guys, through the DCE shambles last year i popped in from time to time and really enjoyed your forum. ( read my posts - i never trolled and tried to have genuine conversation with your forum ) and thought id drop in as i knew this day was coming for you. thought it might take a month or so though, not 2 rounds.

I would have been happy for DCe to come ot the titans, but was happy for your mob he stayed - he deserves to be a one club player, as does our Elgey.

however...i did post this at that time last year on from my time watching Myles play for the titans.

"As for Myles... he isn't worth worth 450k - 500k. He might be to you guys as you need some older heads maybe, plus he does increase DCE chances, but watch closely and next year you will find a slow, lethargic player who absolutely makes a lot of tackles, but is more concerned with being funny to the refs. slowest play the ball in the NRL. dont say i didnt warn you."

All this talk by the fox sports league identities calling him the best signing of the off season and an inspirational leader are absolute bullchit and they dont have a clue. maybe for QLD, but he gave almost no heart for us as a club, and i was interested to see if ho would lift for your team.

You had probably the best rebuild in the shortest time ive ever seen at end of last year, and have a super squad moving forward, so im not trying to poke holes in your team, i have huge respect for it, but he will be a waste of space until the day his contract is over. how many 30 odd game State of Origin players play at 4 different clubs?

and our fans would have paid you to take the strength training guy with you as well. we were unfit, injury prone and outpaced most of his time here.

don't mean to be doom and gloom but i think you are paying him that much cos Daly said so.

Not much to say really. You were right. I thought he'd find a new leg.

Dan Ferris - what the hell has he done to our team man?

Not much to say really. You were right. I thought he'd find a new leg.

Dan Ferris - what the hell has he done to our team man?

dunno mate - but between him, Myles and Carty you have the captain, coach and head trainer of a bottom 3 side.

Carty suffered through some crap management as well as his ordinary selection and gameplans, so hopefully he enjoys being an assistant coach more, he is a lucky charm in that role.

and Myles... um...yeah... good luck with that. you have the quality elsewhere in the squad to be top tier, but he just isn't what you thought you were getting.

I'll bow out now lads, all the best and i truly hope the year improves for you.

dunno mate - but between him, Myles and Carty you have the captain, coach and head trainer of a bottom 3 side.

Carty suffered through some crap management as well as his ordinary selection and gameplans, so hopefully he enjoys being an assistant coach more, he is a lucky charm in that role.

and Myles... um...yeah... good luck with that. you have the quality elsewhere in the squad to be top tier, but he just isn't what you thought you were getting.

I wish all visitors were as good as you mama chez. great post mate welcome back anytime.

What i didnt like was how the oy player i ever saw talking and reving the players up was big Vave, players like myles, brown who have a fair bit of experience need to step up, as does lyon and matai, need to be more vocal.

You know Cartwright was assistant at The Cowboys last year yeah? So you may as well add Premiership Coach if your being fair.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4