I wish I went to this school

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
TWO female high school teachers who were caught with their pants down - literally - in an empty classroom are being slapped with misconduct charges by school officials.

James Madison High School teachers Alini Brito and Cindy Mauro were walked in on by a school janitor during their alleged lesbian after-hours romp at the Brooklyn school in December, the New York Post reports.

Misconduct charges were substantiated by Department of Education (DOE) investigators against the duo, who were bounced out of the classroom and into disciplinary areas known as "rubber rooms" since the extracurricular affair.

Punishment is pending against the educators.

"We are in the process of charging them with misconduct," a DOE spokeswoman said.

She said officials are finalising a report that will lay out the bare facts about the incident.

The school janitor must be a chick or gay.

Why would anyone dob them in? Attempt to join in or at the very least watch and enjoy.

Lez on the left ftw.

I'll bet they get slapped.  When I was in Grade 7 two of my female teachers got it on when they were supposed to be looking after us on a school excursion.  Caused quite a scandal it did. 

When i was in primary school grade 7 my split class (two teachers) were dating the builders working on our new class room which we would frequently 'visit' during school hours for 'educational purposes'.

It wasn't uncommon for one of the builders to show up at the class room, leave with a teacher and 30mins laters she's back with messy hair and smeared lipstic.

Outstanding, nothing like that in my day, we didn't have that many highlights haha

Food Tech teacher used to wear loose tops and there was a mirror above her desk, that was outstanding at age 13. Couple of years later her replacement didn't wear bra's so you got her to help show you how to do things a lot haha

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Outstanding, nothing like that in my day, we didn't have that many highlights haha

Food Tech teacher used to wear loose tops and there was a mirror above her desk, that was outstanding at age 13. Couple of years later her replacement didn't wear bra's so you got her to help show you how to do things a lot haha

I'm going to ask, and I know I probably shouldn't but, why was there a mirror above her desk? It seems like an odd place to have one installed lol.

Haha, so while she was giving a demonstration we could stay at our tables and see what was going on

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6