I will not give up- beware only for supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If anyone needs a lift then just take a peek at the back page of the tele

Full page of B.Stewart laughing and smiling in all his glory-

Now if that doesn't get your rocks off-nothing will

Not smart enough to be able to post but can some one please get it on tis thread

keep it coming guys and gals-

dare we dream-

Go manly-

Its in the Game Day Thread along with a link to his extended interview :)

I submitted the whole article and the Mods will post it soon @Jethro

Go manly said:
If anyone needs a lift then just take a peek at the back page of the tele

Full page of B.Stewart laughing and smiling in all his glory-

Now if that doesn't get your rocks off-nothing will

Not smart enough to be able to post but can some one please get it on tis thread

keep it coming guys and gals-

dare we dream-

Go manly-

And in this quote from that same article, his dislike for DCE is shining through:

“I think instinct has got a lot to do with it,” Stewart said. “I’ve also been blessed by being in the same team with some good halfbacks.

“Probably none better than the two I am playing with at the moment (Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans).

Finally some decent reading material. Pretty sick of everyone throwing the team under the bus given their form amongst other things going on.

Sure the politics and crap comes into it but at the end of the day the main thing is enjoying 80 minutes on Saturday night, win or lose.

I think the loss to Souths has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. We've ended up on the better side of the finals draw. The Dogs have played one decent game in the last two months, and that was as much about Melbourne being poor as it was them being good. Then we have the Panthers, who I applaud for their spirit this season, but when you're playing for a spot in GF, big game experience is crucial. So then we get to the GF, where we play the winners of Souths and Roosters/Cowboys. Either way that's a game where two big packs are going to belt the living bejesus out of each other, leaving the winner ripe for the picking!

This comp is as good as ours!!!

HappilyManly said:
Its in the Game Day Thread along with a link to his extended interview :)

I submitted the whole article and the Mods will post it soon @Jethro

Just saw it
How cool
on ya happily Manly-
Great name for this thread
No u happy manly,s allowed
Go you champions

mosto said:
I think the loss to Souths has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. We've ended up on the better side of the finals draw. The Dogs have played one decent game in the last two months, and that was as much about Melbourne being poor as it was them being good. Then we have the Panthers, who I applaud for their spirit this season, but when you're playing for a spot in GF, big game experience is crucial. So then we get to the GF, where we play the winners of Souths and Roosters/Cowboys. Either way that's a game where two big packs are going to belt the living bejesus out of each other, leaving the winner ripe for the picking!

This comp is as good as ours!!!
Love your thinking brother fox
I,m in

Go manly said:
I refuse to concede that our season is finished and hereby committ not to knock our club-not to knock our players or onot to knock other supporters in a time where we are needed to band together like never before.

I have said this before but i have seen us down out out,written off because we are too old,too tired,too many injuries and them magically walk through 6 games and two replays to win a competion.

Those that were their would know what i mean.

I am not comparing and do not believe that this is an ideal comparison but I do know the feeling that was built by a team and the fans through adversity and no team has won if they didn't believe they can.

You don't have to agree with mebut if you don't -use another thread to put all the reasons why we can't win or what the players and club have done wrong.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD for all the believers and posters of positive thoughts as to why we have a special club and special players who are alive when 12 other clubs have hung up their boots.

test ourselves if we have the dicipline only to post positives and support

Thread therapthy for those who have not got their own hari krishna or can't get the old eagle rock cranked up to shut out the ...

WARNING-keep out baggers and piss off untill next year
GO MANLY-

Here's to you Go Manly! Love the positive attitude, even if it ignores all that is going on around us. You sir / madam are a true fan !

bones said:
Snake looks like Tom Hanks in Castaway in the pic on the back page of the Tele today,

I thought he looked more like that crazy bandit Indio from the old spaghetti western "A Fistfull of Dollars". It was on last night. It's a sign. We're gona beat these scum!!!!!YAAAHHHH GO MANLY!!!!!!!!

Aussie Battler said:
Go manly said:
I refuse to concede that our season is finished and hereby committ not to knock our club-not to knock our players or onot to knock other supporters in a time where we are needed to band together like never before.

I have said this before but i have seen us down out out,written off because we are too old,too tired,too many injuries and them magically walk through 6 games and two replays to win a competion.

Those that were their would know what i mean.

I am not comparing and do not believe that this is an ideal comparison but I do know the feeling that was built by a team and the fans through adversity and no team has won if they didn't believe they can.

You don't have to agree with mebut if you don't -use another thread to put all the reasons why we can't win or what the players and club have done wrong.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD for all the believers and posters of positive thoughts as to why we have a special club and special players who are alive when 12 other clubs have hung up their boots.

test ourselves if we have the dicipline only to post positives and support

Thread therapthy for those who have not got their own hari krishna or can't get the old eagle rock cranked up to shut out the ...

WARNING-keep out baggers and piss off untill next year
GO MANLY-

Here's to you Go Manly! Love the positive attitude, even if it ignores all that is going on around us. You sir / madam are a true fan !
Only ignoring the crap mate and trying to feel the love and trying to remember how to support
Go manly-you just never know

Just watched the 1991 semi vs the Raiders on Fox, and the similarities were amazing.

Manly had half the side out with injury and even had to call up a player from the bench in reserve grade to play hooker. Also, during the game we lost a couple more through injury, noticeably a very fresh faced Tooves, who appears to come off second best during an early tackle by another current first grade coach. Tooves misses the rest of the match with an eye injury.

Anyway, it was an awesome game. The maestro Cliffy was on fire and Manly fought its backside off against all odds and predictions,
and well could of won except for some very dubious refs calls in the last 5 minutes by none other than one Bill Harrigan .

Manly eventually lost 34-26, but it was a real contest, full of guts and effort. Very inspiring to watch if you get a chance . Not sure if it's on Fox again, but well worth a lazy hour or two if it is.

niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
Jesse, the Smiling Assassin just on 7 News urging Manly Fans to attend.
'When they're there they give me energy. They give the Boys energy. And then history will be made' :D

He is rivaling Matai as having the best smile :)

Speaking of Sea Eagle smiles, that little grin Toovey does on rare occasions,like in the coaches box after Tommy Symonds try vs Penrith, is priceless.
Make the coach smile again please Manly.

Geoff+Toovey+NRL+Rd+8+Bulldogs+v+Sea+Eagles+c6xaesyh4tKl1.jpg

I was at that game. A glorious defeat.

Daveagle said:
Just watched the 1991 semi vs the Raiders on Fox, and the similarities were amazing.

Manly had half the side out with injury and even had call up a player from the bech in reserve grade to play hooker. Also, during the game we lost a couple more through injury, noticeably a very fresh faced Tooves, who appears to come off second best during an early tackle by another current first grade coach. Tooves misses the rest of the match with an eye injury.

Anyway, it was am awesome game. The maestro Cliffy was on fire and Manly fought its backside off against all odds and predictions,
and well could of won except for some very dubious refs calls in the last 5 minutes by none other than one Bill Harrigan .

Manly eventually lost 34-26, but it was a real contest, full of guts and effort. Very inspiring to watch if you get a chance . Not sure if it's on Fox again, but well worth a lazy hour or two if it is.

That's the one @jJethro . He reminds me of Mr Mriyagi from the Karate Kid when he smiles like that.
Love Tooves. Whatever's gone wrong this year is not his fault.

Quote:

"MANLY - THE TEAM THAT IS NEVER BEATEN"

- Dean Ritchie, DT, August 31, 2014

The quote above reflects an outsider's opinion of some of Manly's great individual performances this year, when Manly has shown time and again that they are never out of a game. The team play with a confidence in each other that gives the opposition no room for complacency.

Our boy's can write history and they can make this the slogan of their season.:cool:

GO MANLY!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4