I will not give up- beware only for supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I refuse to concede that our season is finished and hereby committ not to knock our club-not to knock our players or onot to knock other supporters in a time where we are needed to band together like never before.

I have said this before but i have seen us down out out,written off because we are too old,too tired,too many injuries and them magically walk through 6 games and two replays to win a competion.

Those that were their would know what i mean.

I am not comparing and do not believe that this is an ideal comparison but I do know the feeling that was built by a team and the fans through adversity and no team has won if they didn't believe they can.

You don't have to agree with mebut if you don't -use another thread to put all the reasons why we can't win or what the players and club have done wrong.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD for all the believers and posters of positive thoughts as to why we have a special club and special players who are alive when 12 other clubs have hung up their boots.

test ourselves if we have the dicipline only to post positives and support

Thread therapthy for those who have not got their own hari krishna or can't get the old eagle rock cranked up to shut out the ****

WARNING-keep out baggers and piss off untill next year
GO MANLY-

Go manly said:
I refuse to concede that our season is finished and hereby committ not to knock our club-not to knock our players or onot to knock other supporters in a time where we are needed to band together like never before.

I have said this before but i have seen us down out out,written off because we are too old,too tired,too many injuries and them magically walk through 6 games and two replays to win a competion.

I am not comparing and do not believe that this is an ideal comparison but I do know the feeling that was built by a team and the fans through adversity and no team has won if they didn't believe they can.

You don't have to agree with mebut if you don't -use another thread to put all the reasons why we can't win or what the players and club have done wrong.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD for all the believers and posters of positive thoughts as to why we have a special club and special players who are alive when 12 other clubs have hung up their boots.

Thread therapthy for those who have not got their own hari krishna or can't get the old eagle rock cranked up to shut out the ...

GO MANLY-

Halleluiah Brother! Testify!
#GoTheMightyEagles

Even with injuries and suspension we have the side to win.

And if MB comes back, I'll feel even more confident.

The Scumdogs have been ordinary with the exception of last week.

We need to get on the board first though. First two tries even better.

Manly will WIN on Saturday night :exclamation:

Why?

Because i said so! (where's @God to give me some credibility...)

:D

Clint said:
Go manly said:

Thread therapthy for those who have not got their own hari krishna or can't get the old eagle rock cranked up to shut out the ...

GO MANLY-

Halleluiah Brother! Testify!
#GoTheMightyEagles

your number plates are enough to keep me going

Well the dogs slumped into the finals worse than us winning 2 from their last 8. So they are still in a form slump as well.

We are a much better chance than last week and every week we stay we are closer to number 9

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6