I was wrong on all counts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I apologize
I was wrong
I was wrong about the team, Des and the talented players that we have
the knights game spun me out but thats no excuse
I also apologize to fellow forum posters
I loved tonight
to see those storm cheats get slammed and beaten fair and square

I reckon the players thought they'd whack the knights in second gear
major error
and someone ( des? ) maybe should have been onto this
that can be the only explanation

Baz there's not a lot between penthouse and ****house. Everyone would have been worried about tonight.

yeh but they say prematch all the time against weaker op that we have to be carefull but they dont...if storm were still in the running it would have been a diff game imo...

here's he thing CLIT
surely storm would have to actually be the best and most talented ( cheats we all know ) league team in the world
so thats the perspective check for Manly
we beat arguably the best side in the world tonight

Baz as i've stated before the stuctural make up of this Manly team is not conducive to maintaining a high level of performance week in week out. We need to string at least three in a row of high quality performances to convince me this team has what it takes---i'm not confident this team can perform week in week out for the next 2 months and i doubt there are many more high quality games in us.

I still think this team can cause major damage if we make the 4 or get a second chance from 5th but so far this year our lethargic performances especially after big games i highly doubt this will be achievable.

Uppercut Baz

Seriously though  a lot of forum posters take a loss as a reason to almost commit suicide, it's why (almost) I never come on here immediately after one

I too was hopelessly wrong, replying on the ' form'  we displayed at Newcastle and the Storm's demolition of Canberra. I couldn't believe the odds were Manly $1.57, now I know why I no longer bet.
Fair dinkum, this competition is impossible. The more you think you know the worse your selections are.
How could Parra completely dominate the first half of their match and then get 34 points to nil put on them?
The best idea is anti-form - pick the team that played worse the week before.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8