I was shocked..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jjai

Reserve Grader
having not had a banana in about 2yrs (because i wasn`t going to pay them prices)i was suprised to see them for $1.99 kg in big writing i use to just look past them before hahahaha

There is no other fruit industry that's been more protected.
Any other fruit/veg shortage for whatever reason and the product is then sourced from overseas (if necessary) to meet demand and keep costs as normal as possible.
I'm sorry some of the growers were wiped out with Yasi but why does all of Australia need to suffer with them? Union involvement would be my guess.
I mean, fancy punishing the whole country when there was always a solution.

I have been buying them the whole time. So it cost about $2 for a banana big deal.

bob dylan said:
I have been buying them the whole time. So it cost about $2 for a banana big deal.

Lol Bob it`s not the ;price its the principle of it.. if everyone kept buying them like you did Bob, then they would leave the prices up there, just like with petrol gulf war is finished saddam is defeated & you guys are still paying them jacked up prices they put on you all because of the war in Iraq

Yeah I agree 100% but i like my bananas. And if i don't buy them I end up eating chocolate biscuits for morning tea.

bob dylan said:
Yeah I agree 100% but i like my bananas. And if i don't buy them I end up eating chocolate biscuits for morning tea.

thats what i have been doing , that & having pears instead lol..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6