I was driven out: Grant Mayer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rusty link said:
How would you like Mayer to have informed you? A personal phone call? For one he is no longer employed by the club so he really has no responsibility to the supporters. (Unlike others who have caused this mess.) And secondly the media is the only practical way to inform people, its not like he could ring each and every manly fan personally.

Mayer could have simply did what he did this morning.
I got an email from the mwse :
Grant Mayer Release
Grant Mayer has also made comment exclusively for Screaming Eagles Members and sponsors.  You will be required to login to view this article

Instead of going to the media he could of informed us first.

This should not matter to any true supporter..... (tongue firmly in cheek)

swoop link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=180762.msg227985#msg227985 date=1245301745]
How would you like Mayer to have informed you? A personal phone call? For one he is no longer employed by the club so he really has no responsibility to the supporters. (Unlike others who have caused this mess.) And secondly the media is the only practical way to inform people, its not like he could ring each and every manly fan personally.

Mayer could have simply did what he did this morning.
I got an email from the mwse :
Grant Mayer Release
Grant Mayer has also made comment exclusively for Screaming Eagles Members and sponsors.  You will be required to login to view this article

Instead of going to the media he could of informed us first.
[/quote]It has been the worst kept secret for ages - I think Sgt posted a month or two ago on MWSE that Mayer was gone.

Members received an email last night saying he was gone - but the media had a sniff yesterday and it has been fairly common knowledge for a while that the Business plan and Kpis were all a smokescreen and that he was gone!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2